Custom Scenery Exchange / The Limit

• Koaster Kid%s's Photo
    The object limit is the most annoying thing ever created. Any way around it? 8@
  • ECC%s's Photo
    No.
  • theforceofg2003%s's Photo
    No.
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    only if Chris Sawyer came to the rescue.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    I've gotten over 265 objects on rare occasions, but really, just about all the workbenches I've made have gone over the limit, by at least 3. I dunno how, but it just does. Only bad thing is, once I click off something, I can't click anything else.
  • CP Freak Jon%s's Photo
    The only way to go over is when you have duplicates, then it selects both if you go back from making things in the scenario editor to object selection. Confusing? I know...
  • artist%s's Photo
    Well if you have scenery that goes in tabs on the "?" mark tab (for example, you have jungle trees that are meant to go in the Jungle tab but are in the "?" tab), select the jungle tab, and it will put all the "?" tab objects that are meant to go in the jungle tab in there, making more room in the "?" tab. That way, you can select more items or make the items you selected that weren't there before avalible now.

Does that make any sense it works for me.

But it only lets a couple of items in not alot.

Theres no way how to beat the limit fully.

~NC~

Slightly editted for comprehension.

Edited by artist, 16 December 2003 - 02:18 AM.

• Koaster Kid%s's Photo
    OH! So that's where that other stuff went! I was just about to ask. Never mind. Does that happen with the 'walls' tab too? It seems like it to me. Anyway, I think the best way to cut down on the # of small scenery items is to eliminate a lot of the trees. Some of them are just ugly anyway.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Know exactly what you want and be very selective.
  • CP Freak Jon%s's Photo

OH!  So that's where that other stuff went!  I was just about to ask.  Never mind.  Does that happen with the 'walls' tab too?  It seems like it to me.  Anyway, I think the best way to cut down on the # of small scenery items is to eliminate a lot of the trees.  Some of them are just ugly anyway.

Yes, it does. It can even happen with...

RIDES!
  • Koaster Kid%s's Photo
    I am so stupid.

Uh, anyway I heard somewhere about a .dat compressor or something that you can use to make your own scenery tabs. Can anyone give me more info? (I have totally no clue where I saw this.)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading