Custom Scenery Exchange / "Santa's Sleigh"

• CP Freak Jon%s's Photo
    "SANTA'S SLEIGH"
    Non-animated single-tile custom object

Posted Image

Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas (and all of the other holidays you may celebrate). For my first custom object release here at NE, I decided to ask Santa if I could borrow his sleigh. He said I could, but only if I shared it with everyone else on the NE forums.

The custom object is a single-tile object that uses both color changes. To install, unzip the file and place ssleigh.dat into the "ObjData" folder in your RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 game directory. To use it in the game, go to the scenario editor, select "Advanced" then "Small Scenery". It should be under "Santa's Sleigh - CP Freak Jon" for all languages.

I've started working on my next custom object, I'll open a topic once it's released. (Oh wait, I've already done that...)

All 3D models are provided by 3D Cafe.

Download "SANTA'S SLEIGH" --> Here (2.98 KB)

Thanks, and enjoy!

CP Freak Jon
  • ECC%s's Photo
    You make the most useful objects.
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    its always good to see new objects being made so you can download them yourself instaed of having them infiltrate your computer like tiny color changeable virusis from other peoples parks... :twitch:

Anyways, cool object, i could find a use for it.

And most of us already know how to install custom scenery...
  • Koaster Kid%s's Photo

its always good to see new objects being made so you can download them yourself instaed of having them infiltrate your computer like tiny color changeable virusis from other peoples parks... :twitch:

Gaah! Too true. And you can't even get rid of them 'cos they come back everytime you open the park. I downloaded three parks and now have over 100 custom objects. Aaargh. (And only one of them is mine.)
  • CP Freak Jon%s's Photo

And most of us already know how to install custom scenery...

You know what's sad though, I've gotten 3 e-mails already asking how to install... and it's right on this page!

Thanks for the support guys. It's people like you three who make me wanna make more objects...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading