Custom Scenery Exchange / Amazing Earl Down?

• 76 Trombones%s's Photo
    Hey guys, I was wondering if the Amazing Earl's site was down for everyoen else and not me. Someoen told he had put a coaster up and I thought, hey, let's go see what it is, but apparently his site is down. Is it just me or everyone? Thanks! - 76 :elf:
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Earl was going to do some site upgrades this week so I'm sure that's the reason for the downtime. He'll be back.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    ...and those new upgrades included switching to a new host/server, so as to accomodate the increased bandwidth usage he's been noticing.

He'll be up as soon as possible, I'm sure. Remember his site hosts not only his rides, but his business as well.

Kai :huey:
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    i think hes back online, i just accesed his site. Not much change, tho. The new coaster is cool.
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo

i think hes back online, i just accesed his site. Not much change, tho. The new coaster is cool.

Is it the same address?

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    well, go to amazingearl.com and click the link to the RCT section. I guess its the same...
  • 76 Trombones%s's Photo
    Thanks again guys! You can always count on your ever friendly NE members! - 76 :elf:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading