Custom Scenery Exchange / Tree Angles Needed

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Ok i need these 2 tress filped to about 40 degs. so they can lay ontop of some paths in my hurricane section of Bicentennial Park. If someone could help with this id send you BP, and let you test it, when its all done.

Posted Image

Please PM me if you could help. I just need screens of the angles, i can make the object myself. Id do this myself but i dont have any program that can do something this EZ. 8@ also i can send you a .BMP pic of the screens so it will be more clear.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Do you want them just rotated or skewed slightly?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    rotated. I tryed skewing them, it did not turn out to well, but then my only art program is microsoft paint.....
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    what the heck, ill give it a try with my new $500 copy of Photoshop that my dad got for free from work...

Ill PM you or post here if i gat any results.
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    I already sent you what I did...once I figured out what you meant....are they ok?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    AP it looks like they are going to work. :) speedviper you would most likey helped if AP did not beat you to it, so i will hook you both up ;)

tester screens will go up soon in the BP topic :birthday2:
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    Yeah i woulda got em done sooner but my dad came in to give me presents for hanukah and that took priority ;)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading