Birthday Topic Forum / Happy, happy, happy, happy birthday to you!

• Doc%s's Photo
    Ever since this lovely lad made homosexual advances towards me, I've held him in highly. I wish you many returns of the day, dear soul.

:birthday:
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Another year closer to being dead! :birthday2:
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    happy birthday
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    happy birthday fag! Posted Image
  • Critic%s's Photo
    Happy birthday..

[Not so] Sweet sixteen.

:birthday:
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    :birthday: :birthday2:
  • ECC%s's Photo
    I hope you have an extremely gay day. :)
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

Go suck a dick :birthday:

... :(X
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Sheesh, most of you guys are being real asses about this. What has he ever done to you? At least he's brave enough to let people know he's gay. I doubt many of you would have the courage if you were (or in some cases, are) gay.

Happy birthday Tony. Hope you had a happy one.
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    my dad would kill me if I was gay
  • Tony%s's Photo
    Lol.
  • Rage%s's Photo

my dad would kill me if I was gay

That is very, very sad.

I have nothing against gay people. I dont mind them coming onto me. Doesnt mean Im gay. Its their choice and we should all respect and support that choice.
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    Gay people can be extremely nice people. I don't respect them being gay but as long as they don't hit on me its fine by me. I just don't respect them for being gay.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    don't be racist
  • Rage%s's Photo
    Just because your a bloke doesnt mean they are gonna fancy you. Do you fancy all girls? Doubt it, although you folk do go for your cousins sometimes.
  • Rage%s's Photo
    Metal. Can you spell B-I-G-O-T?
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo

Just because your a bloke doesnt mean they are gonna fancy you. Do you fancy all girls? Doubt it, although you folk do go for your cousins sometimes.

Its just a sterio type. Just as a steriotype of alot of black people... hmmm... topic?
  • Rage%s's Photo
    Yeah so. Your stereotyping. Why cant I?
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    What do you expect? All rednecks are racist. They are the most racist people out there. Have you heard prank calls to Mr. Bergis at ebaumsworld? That's probably like Metal's family.

Anyway, Happy Birthday!
  • Rage%s's Photo
    Yeah. Back on topic.

:birthday: KillTony. Many happy returns and celebrate in style!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading