(Archive) Advertising District / My 2 Minis

• \/\/33/\/\an%s's Photo
    Time for me to show something. Not much though. Only two pics from the other project, i'll get up a few more screens of the other one as soon as possible. I wont be showing many screens, maybe 2 per each project.

Another ordinary project from w33man nothing amazing.Welcome critz!

Btw, those^ screens are from "Spalato Island". Next ones will be from the far east.
  • artist%s's Photo
    looks great i love all the detail but i would like to see more of that coaster.

Keep it up.

NC
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    The coaster blends in well, there's great landsscaping, and you have a great attention to detail. It looks a bit chaotic though, i'd use less textures, and less plants. But it's looking good so far.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    It looks like the park you were doing with Marshy. I'd only say that the dark pale green tree doesn't fit in ,apart from that it's all good.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    To me, its a bit messy. =:-)
  • \/\/33/\/\an%s's Photo

To me, its a bit messy.  =:-)

I know and i also know it's a bit crowded. How can i avoid building so tightly? By adding more path and theming?
  • Steve%s's Photo

I know and i also know it's a bit crowded. How can i avoid building so tightly? By adding more path and theming?

more paths, some breaks in the paths with gardens and fountains. also, your buildings do seem disoriented. try making them more defined.

but still, the potential ;) is definatly there. just a bit to messy for my tastes...

*waits for slob to post*
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Adding more paths would help, but is there any more space to do so? ;)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading