Custom Scenery Exchange / French Theming

• Panoramical%s's Photo
    Could someone please make some french theming! If you look at some typical french houses and castles, you'll easily get the basic idea of what sort of stuff i'd want. I know it's in Wacky Worlds, but I simply "don't do wacky worlds". Or if there is somewhere I can get French Theming, please tell me where! Thanks.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Find our WW disk, install it on the spare computer, get the object maker, copy and paste images into new object, save objects :).
  • theforceofg2003%s's Photo
    why don't you just walk from room to room to tell each other...lol???

:huey:
  • Rage%s's Photo
    Its like on that old Fox Biscuits advert.

The guy can only communicate through a computer. lol.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Because his room is a long way away.

Well, not really, but it's just too much effort.
  • CP Freak Jon%s's Photo
    Wait, you two live near each other?

RCTers near each other... wow
  • ECC%s's Photo
    Brothers.
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    well, near. It's more like: next to, within a few metres!
  • Rage%s's Photo

Well, not really, but it's just too much effort.

Ahhh, I see. Fair enough.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Woah, that's cool. Never would've guessed that, since the two have way big differences when it comes to parkmaking (unlike the father/son team of Ice Dragon and rwadams).
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

why don't you just walk from room to room to tell each other...lol???

:huey:

Also to up his post count. It's all good! :)
  • Panoramical%s's Photo

Woah, that's cool. Never would've guessed that, since the two have way big differences when it comes to parkmaking (unlike the father/son team of Ice Dragon and rwadams).

Well the difference my friend, is vast. But my excuse for not being good is valid, as I have only been seriously playing RCT for a short time.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo

Well, pana hasn't been playing for long... perhaps I should actually give him some tips for once... nah, quite a lot of effort that... anyway, when you think about it, his park looks incredibly similar to Dolphin Parc imo...
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    Anyone remember the Mother/Sons team of Megan Milori, CBAT, and CPAT? but this is cooler having two brothers to compete against. lol
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    And the father/son RWadams - Ice Dragon combo... who knows, one day pana might be good enough to get into rctX...
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    maybe, I never would've guessed you two were brothers! I could never in my life get my sister to play RCT seriusly enough to build anything worthwile so I don't know anyone (in real life) who is an RCTer on the level that I am (don't take this comment wrong, I'm just saying I don't know anyone who is any good in person.

And as far as I know the nearest RCTer to me is Coasterkidmwm, who lives near Chicago somewhere's... that's 3-5 hours from me!

ride6

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading