General Chat / Goodbye 2003

• Brent%s's Photo
    What! How can you not like Oakey?
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    going to a friends party, there will be drinks, and i'm just gonna have a good time especially when the cops come and the drunks insist that they talk to the cops and prove that they are "in noway did we? did we?....drunk? what are you talkin about? get out of my face bitch!" lmao.

<---the designated driver

my friends said one time "I'm sorry officer i thought you said you did'nt want to come back here"
    lol
  • cBass%s's Photo
    I'm having a party! Whoop-whoop!

My roommate and I moved into this house a few months ago, and the 2 cute girls downstairs mentioned that they always have a NYE party. They suggested a joint venture, so we're throwing one as well.

Music, food, fun people, and LOTS of alcohol! Plus I don't have to drive home!
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

God, I hate age restrictions at clubs.

Oh yes. It's too unfortunate that you want to be past your fucking childhood already.
  • Tyler%s's Photo

Some friends of mine are having a party at their house.
    I'm going to be there.
    It's gonna be really... dirty, I know it

^gay anal.

anyway.

i will be going, with my family, to a Japanese restraunt. then, go to a little get-together. with some chicks. booze. and such.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    lol yea it is SFK
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

No, I want to go there for the music.

They sell music. In record stores. Silly.

What! How can you not like Oakey?

Ever hear his Street Spirit Remix?

And by Remix, I mean murder.
  • shortdude%s's Photo
    Party at my house :-D
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    Goin to this really hot girl i know's house. Not really a party...just her and her friend and me and her friend's boyfriend. It'll be fun though.
  • Rage%s's Photo
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
  • minnimee85%s's Photo
    Sitting on my ass posting in topics like this....woot

Nothing like the holidays to make you realize just how single you are, and how much of a dork you are.....go me....
  • Chesire%s's Photo
    Wow me too. I was going to go to a house show with The Rock Goggle Fantasy here in L.A. but I had no ride. :'(

So I am jus going to eat dinner with my momma and listen to "Jet Black New Year" when it is about to turn 2004.
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    I had some friends over and we watched a few movies, chilled, played air hockey, and burned stuff. My parents were gone at some friends house and we had some alcohol, though I would say the majority of the people weren't drinkers... more for me and thoes that did though. Twas fun.
  • minnimee85%s's Photo
    Ugh i had to respond to a fire call this morning....lets just say it was not pretty....

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading