Custom Scenery Exchange / Brick Architectural Objects

• AustinPowers%s's Photo
    I did a lot of work today and made two packs of brick objects...one a default brick color, the other is colorable...

Default color...only bricks not colorable...
    Posted Image
    Download Here
    Comments Appreciated...

Everything colorable...
    Posted Image
    Download Here
    Comments Appreciated...
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    The first set look great, they could be very useful. The second lot dont realy do much for me.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Question for you AP, are the doorways operational? Anyhoo, I like the original set better than the colorable version, something just doesn't look right there. Maybe it'll look better in the game, just have to wait and see.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    My only real problem is that the original set looks a little cartoony and flat. The bricks almost look drawn on and don't have enough dimensional texture. I think it is more to do with the mortar lines. Maybe try using slightly darker shades of browns on the bottoms of the bricks to give the illusion of shadow and make the mortar lines look slightly inset. I probably wouldn't use these as is, but look forward to a version 2.
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    Thanks for the replies

The first set is the better of the two...the colorable bricks kinda got blurry, but someone might find a good use for them...but the original is great in the game...

Toon, it looks good in the game and seems to fit the textures of other objects...the lines may be a little light, but I didn't want them to be too dark...all I can do is suggest trying them out...maybe I'll tweak them later on...

Rohn, the doors are not operational, but if you or anyone else wanted to do that, I wouldn't object...
  • intamin101%s's Photo

Rohn, the doors are not operational, but if you or anyone else wanted to do that, I wouldn't object...

Wow, the puns here at NE are non-stop.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    Everyone Needs To Read This

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading