Custom Scenery Exchange / Two New Paths

• AustinPowers%s's Photo
    A couple of the better paths I've made to date...

The fourth brick path I've made, and this is my personal favorite because it looks the best in the game...
    Posted Image
    Download Here

The only sandy path I've made, it adds a nice texture to otherwise bland desert paths...
    Posted Image
    Download Here

Comments Appreciated...

You can find all of my paths and other objects here...
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    Looking good! I'm downloading now

Link don't work
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    Sorry about that...they should work now...
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    Cool, it works now.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    you are the path master AP, they look great, i can think of alot of things to do with them.

P.S, to AP - i'll try to put some of my stuff togeter to add to the RCTI scenery page, maybe like a Madakumbu pack.
  • The Iron Dragon%s's Photo
    These paths are really good. That brick path is the nicest of the brick paths i've seen. The sandy one is good, too. Good Job, AP!

~TID :D
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Yeah! I've been waiting for more paths from you, AP. I use them in every park. Great job!
  • yyo%s's Photo
    The first one's really cool! That's one of the best paths I've ever seen. THe seconds good also :bandit:
  • IndyJones%s's Photo
    The first one rocks! Looks very nice...and fits well in the game. The second one is good but it is a little strange...but they're both good.
  • hxzero%s's Photo
    The brick path is amazing, but the other one...It's supposed to be sand? It looks more like hay to me...
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I beg to differ about the first path being your best, i personally like the other, "warmer" brick path, good job still though, i will definitely download it.

I personally don't like the other path, just from looking at it, it looks like papyrus. But thankyou for taking the time to make them.
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    Thanks for all the good comments :)

The second one, I intended to just be mixed in with the sand/dirt one...add a little different texture here and there...
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Those are actually very nice, it's good you found something you can't fuck up.
    Nice job.
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    Thanks Glitch....it's so nice to have that eccentric feel back on the boards... ;)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading