General Chat / 2004 at NE

• Tech Artist%s's Photo
    What do you all think this year will hold for NE? Any predictions? Also do you all think it will follow closely to last year?
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    iris will have a stoke and the site will diminish
  • Panic%s's Photo
    We will have new parkmakers inducted. We won't be able to trust the old styles of retired parkmakers. Instead, we may undergo a change in parkmaking style. For better or worse, parkmakers may lean towards using custom scenery to their advantage, instead of attempting to squeeze out the best results from LL. NE will gradually turn to RCT2 as the new medium of parkmaking. All of the new Radar Blips, with the exception of AK and Micool, use RCT2 for their parks. The building of an RCT1 park will be considered a rare and daring enterprise.

One thing I am concerned about is that RCT2 and custom scenery may make parkmaking too easy. The new parkmakers may not actually be as skilled as the old ones, being less able to be creative with limited materials.
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    I think/want it to be another 2003 type of year. Twas' good.
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    in the year 2000... in the year 2000!!!

gays will flock to New Element, as soon as Adix's photographs begin to circulate.
  • IceDevil9%s's Photo
    I would enjoy it being another 2003 type of year, however I was never here for 2003, so I'm not quite sure what I want it to be.

-Frank B)
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    I will probably disappear again,

and their is always a chance of Iris closin the site.

Parkmakeing will end for the most part by the end of this year, in my opinion.
    unless a better Roller Coaster park game is made.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

Parkmakeing will end for the most part by the end of this year, in my opinion.
    unless a better Roller Coaster park game is made.

What the fuck?
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    To me in my opinion RCT has reached its full potential, only a few things now can make the difference in better parks, but NE is an ever changing process website. I just think by the end of the year we will be doing something else....

But joy to the World, and I'll buy you some Vodka k? ;)
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    RCT2 is nowhere near its potential...
  • guljam%s's Photo
    I hope to 'NE is RENEWER'
  • The Iron Dragon%s's Photo
    Well, i really wasn't here in 2003 except for, couple days in augast, couple days in sep. and the end of the year time.

NE in 2004? you ask me. I think lots of new parkmakers will come and 1 may have a great park. Who Knows? Maybe, they will win runner-up. but i really don't think N00Bies would go that far. I think some different people will win spotlight here at NE. So what will happen?

~TID ???
  • posix%s's Photo

To me in my opinion RCT has reached its full potential, only a few things now can make the difference in better parks, but NE is an ever changing process website. I just think by the end of the year we will be doing something else....

You said that last year already, remember?
    You always forget that not everyone is like you.

@SFK: "The final days of style" ?
    Regardless to the fact that it looks incredibly awesome... are you leaving or something? :|
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    2K4 is amazing....and I'm sure it will hold lots of breakthroughs in RCT still. RCT2 is yet to be explored IMO, and RCT can still be pioneered through further hacking. Coaster Ed has showed us this with Battlefield RCT and Blood Island and many areas in SAP Cataclysm. When people saw these..even after all the continuous RCT parks one right after the other for all these years(Danimation included)....they were in awe. Which shows you that new and innovative stuff can still be done.

I think NE will hold more contests, more spotlights and more runnerups for another year. Another GREAT year. Unless iris has money problems or something...but as we've seen before, people are more than willing to help out.

So yeah. GO NE.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    I will hopefully win Asshole 2k4.
  • The Langolier%s's Photo
    Lemme see
    1) New people who make a hundred posts the first week theyre here and post nothing after
    2) New people who cant spell
    3) New people who piss everyone off (repeat 1 & 2)
    4) Jon will ban himself for a month
    5) Pokemon Master comes back (the threads got me goin)
    6) The internet crashes...thus ending NE alltogether
  • John%s's Photo
    No, I got it. John will finish a park. Yes. It's true. I will... or maybe not. ;)

As long as we have hardcore people playing, I think it'll be another great year.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I think Mantis will get a spotlight ;)
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    popups will take over and all the koreans will get spotlight or runnerup
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

[font="Tahoma"]@SFK: "The final days of style" ?
    Regardless to the fact that it looks incredibly awesome... are you leaving or something? :|[/font]

No, it's just jargon to fill space.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading