RCT Discussion / Just Curious

What Trainer Do U Like Better For RCT2

• inVersed%s's Photo
    just curious what trainer please vote thanx
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I use 2, and never just 1

RCT2 - 8Cars (V-1.21) & SoB

RCT1 - The Beast, altho i started with TRG.
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    For RCT2, I've always been loyal to 8 Cars 1.22. That's done everything I need for me so far, except for occasionally, restoring clearances comes up with the transparent scenery glitch that Euroscape has (the transparent Coleseum (sp?) in the park).

For RCT1, I use the Beast in conjunction with the SGM to do everything.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    RCT2- Can't say I've ever used it long enough to get trainers involved.

RCT1- Beast for the most part, Dragons 5 for land hacks, SGM for maps, and my new best friend, WinHack for everything else.
  • posix%s's Photo
    There is no favourite trainer because each can do unique things which the other can't. So you always just choose the one you need for the hack you want to do. It doesn't have anything to do with liking one trainer more than the other.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    it does when one doesn´t work, one does, and one has less and the same options..
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]There is no favourite trainer because each can do unique things which the other can't. So you always just choose the one you need for the hack you want to do. It doesn't have anything to do with liking one trainer more than the other.[/font]

.......like the Son of Beast trainer being able to 0 clearance but not being able to restore clearance, so after you finished whatever you were doing with Son of Beast by 0 clearancing you have to go into 8 Cars and restore clearances?
  • posix%s's Photo

.......like the Son of Beast trainer being able to 0 clearance but not being able to restore clearance, so after you finished whatever you were doing with Son of Beast by 0 clearancing you have to go into 8 Cars and restore clearances?

You know, I'm LL only.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]You know, I'm LL only.[/font]

But I was just giving an example.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading