News / Park Wars Re-Signups

• Silenced%s's Photo
    Ill do Cedar Fair Parks. I've been getting into the swing of RCT:LL anyway
  • Drew%s's Photo
    I can do either Cedar Fair Ltd or Six Flags Corp... Anyone interested?
  • Alpengeist%s's Photo
    (now i can show my rct1 skills) i can do either paramount or sea world
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I'll partner up with anyone in any of the companies to get into this. I have working RCT/LL and i'm practicing up.

Must play!

ride6
  • intamin101%s's Photo

I'll partner up with anyone in any of the companies to get into this.  I have working RCT/LL and i'm practicing up.

Must play!

ride6

You and I should do Universal or Paramount...
  • Alpengeist%s's Photo
    anyone wanna do sea world or something with me?
  • Alienated%s's Photo

I'll do Universal.

I'm going to do Universal with Bender.
  • Alpengeist%s's Photo

I would possibly do Busch Gardens, if you made it so it can be done with RCT2.

i've seen your Busch Gardens San Deigo i'll do busch or seaworld with ya
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Ill do Cedar Fair Parks. I've been getting into the swing of RCT:LL anyway

How about we work togather. Dispite what Intamin has said i think i can do just about anything except Disney. I know the things like main attractions Cedar Fair likes to put in their parks and some of the "special ride placement" tricks.

ride6
  • Hyper Helix%s's Photo
    Sign me up for Paramount, RCT2 of course
  • Alpengeist%s's Photo
    i thought it was only for RCT1?

anyone wanna work with,me pm me
  • cBass%s's Photo
    I thought it had been made pretty clear: Park Wars is RCT/LL only.

As for my participation, thank you no.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I assume Mr TPM is still up for this? If so, we'll kick ass!
  • Nic%s's Photo

No.

I think Nic and I are still on Kennywood but don't jot that down. I haven't spoken to him in months, and although he's a nice enough guy (;)) it's incredibly hard to communicate with him. It'd be nice to be paired with someone who I can have conversations with, I guess is what I'm saying, if I'm going to do this thing.

Kennywood is still going and still would like to be paired with you. That is, if you'll have me. I'll have a new pc in the next week so I'll be online till alot later.

I'll send you the latest version if you want...
  • Hyper Helix%s's Photo
    Oh sorry didn't know park wars was only RCT 1, Just came back. Well then stracth that.
  • Silenced%s's Photo

How about we work togather.  Dispite what Intamin has said i think i can do just about anything except Disney.  I know the things like main attractions Cedar Fair likes to put in their parks and some of the "special ride placement" tricks.

ride6

Sure ride6. I've seen your work and its pretty damn good. I'll PM you with an idea i had. Oh and do the parks need to be a certain size?

knuckles B)
  • Dantheman%s's Photo
    yes me and Twisted whoooooo!
  • Micool%s's Photo

No.

I think Nic and I are still on Kennywood but don't jot that down. I haven't spoken to him in months, and although he's a nice enough guy (;)) it's incredibly hard to communicate with him. It'd be nice to be paired with someone who I can have conversations with, I guess is what I'm saying, if I'm going to do this thing.

Kennywood is still going and still would like to be paired with you. That is, if you'll have me. I'll have a new pc in the next week so I'll be online till alot later.

I'll send you the latest version if you want...

Hooray! I'll take it.
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    I'll sign up for Universal if there are still spots remaining, but I think there are.
  • Drew%s's Photo
    I can do Universal Studios with you, spidey, that is, if it's ok with you?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading