General Chat / I'm leaving.

• California Coasters%s's Photo
    Yes, I told you I was leaving more than once, about 3 times? I had a great time being a part the community here at NE. But for some reason, I couldn't keep up with everyone else, I tried, but never could achieve anything I challenged myself... I was average at making parks, BAD at making logos, andgreat at giving suggestions (IMO). So, yeah, I will still be around, but I may never come back to parkmaking, and this time I AM serious. I may, butI guess it wasn't meant to be for me to start right now. I am going to release all my unfinished parks on Monday in the Advertising Districs, from begginer to end, but I promise, I'll be around from time to time giving comments out to parks, but as I said before, I may never come back to RCT... I realized CT is just a game, I didn't need to get into parkmaking and stuff, So now I say say goodbye to RCT and NE, hello to other serious game...

Iris, feel free to ban me or whatnot....

A final goodbye from California Co... err... Austin... ;)X
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    who the fuck are you.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    Sorry to see you go. You had some pretty consistent PT entries (I think that was you ??? ). Hope you come back soon.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    You're MantisFan, right?

*tips hat*
  • theforceofg2003%s's Photo
    God's Sake, you'll only be gone for 2 weeks

just do what I do, there's no point in telling everyone your going away for 2 weeks, just stick around maybe check back couple times a week.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

Yes, I told you I was leaving more than once,  about 3 times? I had a great time being a part the community here at NE. But for some reason, I couldn't keep up with everyone else, I tried, but never could achieve anything I challenged myself... I was average at making parks, BAD at making logos, andgreat at giving suggestions (IMO). So, yeah, I will still be around, but I may never come back to parkmaking, and this time I AM serious. I may, butI guess it wasn't meant to be for me to start right now. I am going to release all my unfinished parks on Monday in the Advertising Districs, from begginer to end, but I promise, I'll be around from time to time giving comments out to parks, but as I said before, I may never come back to RCT... I realized CT is just a game, I didn't need to get into parkmaking and stuff, So now I say say goodbye to RCT and NE, hello to other serious game...

Who the fuck is this? mantisfan?
    I'll tell you what. suck shit. :it:

and this time I AM serious.

:X :X :X :0

The shocker of my fucking life. The community is now seriously lacking. Why does every important mother fucker have to go and leave. shit.
  • posix%s's Photo
    ~restrains laughter~
  • Silenced%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]~restrains laughter~[/font]

ditto
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    I care.

And on a side note, it's highly likely you'll be back. You've shown the first signs by asking iris to ban your account.
  • theforceofg2003%s's Photo
    HA HA!!!!

he has projects planned until 2007

jesus christ.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    C ya Austin, though i think you'll be back.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Yes, I told you I was leaving more than once,  about 3 times? I had a great time being a part the community here at NE. But for some reason, I couldn't keep up with everyone else, I tried, but never could achieve anything I challenged myself... I was average at making parks, BAD at making logos, andgreat at giving suggestions (IMO). So, yeah, I will still be around, but I may never come back to parkmaking, and this time I AM serious. I may, butI guess it wasn't meant to be for me to start right now. I am going to release all my unfinished parks on Monday in the Advertising Districs, from begginer to end, but I promise, I'll be around from time to time giving comments out to parks, but as I said before, I may never come back to RCT... I realized CT is just a game, I didn't need to get into parkmaking and stuff, So now I say say goodbye to RCT and NE, hello to other serious game...

You will be missed.

Except, not really.
  • TsUnamI%s's Photo
    Now that my vacation has been as long as it was intened to be, I decided to come back. Really, I WANTED it to be longer, but actually, my freinds got me back. They wanted to see what I could do, I did it, and realized that I couldn't quit. So hello to the new MantisFan, flame me all you want, all I can promise you guys is I will NEVER EVER take a 4th break... I have learned my lesson...
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    You are a stupid fuck.
  • John%s's Photo
    What in the fuck is all this about?
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    *looks around*

Yep, I believe no-one gives a shit.

Can't people see rct is hard to give up? Don't post leaving messages because you're trying to stop playing it, post leaving messages because you have stopped playing it for like a few weeks. And then even if people know who you are.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Two things to keep in mind:

1. Make up your mind about leaving or not.
    2. Finish a park.

Shit, those are things I need to do, too.

15000th post in this forum. w00t.
  • Silenced%s's Photo

Two things to keep in mind:

1. Make up your mind about leaving or not.
    2. Finish a park.

Shit, those are things I need to do, too.

15000th post in this forum. w00t.

Panic are you still here?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading