General Chat / Your Desktop

• JBruckner%s's Photo
    [font="Arial"]
    That picture is beautiful, I want to go to that park.
    [/font]
  • artist%s's Photo
    Shame i have just been.

:lol:

NC
  • darkfire%s's Photo
    I've been really getting into this customising windows thing recently, don't know why. This is my current desktop.
    Posted Image
    I really like the headache inducing font I have for the icons at the moment.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    You're missing an icon bottom left :p

I have x's "Jesus is coming - look busy" thingy in the centre of a black background, cos it's cool and to the point :D
  • John%s's Photo
    Okay, this has been bugging the shit out of me, and since this is about desktops, I'll ask here.

How do you get the background of the text below the icons on the desktop to appear transparent?
    I have XP, and everyone else seems to be able to do it but me? What do I do?
    This is why I usually don't customize my desktop is because it bugs me to see the background behind the text.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Darkfire - Sof2 & rct2 .... I have tthe same B)

I just felt like saying that, dunno why :stupid: :lol:
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • darkfire%s's Photo
    The missing icon is symbolic, it is in memory of where the Loopy Landscapes icon used to be.
    I just changed one of the buttons on my keyboard to open LL, so the desktop icon wasn't needed.
    It's brilliant, sometimes I just press the button and watch RCT load just for fun. I don't think I know of any other button that has tremendous novelty value.

P.S I've no idea why I only have icons SoF2 and RCT, I guess they just automatically added them during instilation. Yeah, great games though. I'll add a vice city icon in the gap now.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    It is in .jpg format and i had to size it down so sorry if the quality is bad.
    Also i am using webshots on this computer which explains the desktop pic(i share it with my dad so ya....) .
  • rK_%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    [font="Arial"]
    USE MY HOSTING AND UPLOAD LARGE HIGH QUALITY IMAGES, YOU WHORES!
    [/font]
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    Can't wait for the 2007 America's Cup...

Posted Image
  • artist%s's Photo
    Here is my desktop

Posted Image

I used you host asperix THANKS MAN!

NemesisChris
  • Sandman%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    In Flames \m/
  • rK_%s's Photo
    AOL, eww

8@
  • Sandman%s's Photo
    Looking at all the desktops with Windows XP... how do you get the backgrounds of the titles of the icons clear?? I've been wondering this a long time now. I used to have it like that, but now I dont. Does anyone know how to change it?
  • Alec%s's Photo
    AutoCAD rocks.
  • rK_%s's Photo
    change your display mode from High Color to True Color, youll see the difference
  • zach%s's Photo
    http://digerati.nede...ges/desktop.jpg
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

http://digerati.nede...ges/desktop.jpg

[font="Arial"]
    I like it, would get boring fast though.
    For me.
    [/font]

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading