H2H2 / Update-Another Trade

• iris%s's Photo
    At 9:00 ET, Team Kumba and Team Chauncey struck a deal.

Team Chauncey sent BioHaZard packing, as the two sides never really met eye to eye.
    In return, Team Kumba swapped for TXCoasterGuy1, who they acquired from Team Iris. Each parkmaker was the "5th spot" for their respective teams.

Kumba gets BioHaZard
    Gardner gets TXCoasterGuy1
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    Kickass. :p

BioHaZard :flame:
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Sounds good. If he wants out, that's his fault. :birthday:

Mike B)
  • Foltzanator%s's Photo
    Nice, we got my fellow bmxer
  • Drew%s's Photo
    cool...
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    ^ :spam:

I helped a lot in this trade to make it all possible. I think it is a good deal and i hope both teams LOSE TO TEAM FOOZY MANY TIMES. bow down to us. hehe

o well...good trade and good luck
  • Toon%s's Photo
    I feel like team Kumba's cleaning house. Oh the uncertainty of it all!
  • TXCoasterGuy1%s's Photo
    :rolleyes:*no comment* :rolleyes:

in an effort not to offend anyone, i'll try to do the best for my team whichever team it may be. go team iris!!! o wait no got traded, go team adix!!!YEA!!! dang changed leaders, go team Kumba!!!! damnit got traded again, go team chauncey.....ehhhh....o well im not gonna bitch about it anymore, just when i get some loyalty to my current team....well not really.

o well chauncey's team kicks ass.....kind of. yea.....i wish i had a say in the trades, too bad im just a lowly parkmaker being traded like an object.
  • Micool%s's Photo

o well chauncey's team kicks ass.....kind of. yea.....i wish i had a say in the trades, too bad im just a lowly parkmaker being traded like an object.

You are an object.
  • mantis%s's Photo

just when i get some loyalty to my current team....well not really.

o well chauncey's team kicks ass.....kind of. yea....

We rock Mister. Click my sig for some reason.

Oh - Micool - are we still on? or am I working with someone else?
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    i think we are a very interesting team with lots of unknown parkmakers.. which makes us the underdogs... but we will still win :D

welcome aboard TXCoasterGuy1!!!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading