Related Games / RCT3 is in the making !

• norancidfx241%s's Photo
    here is the english form of some of the articles

Does Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 come? 09.01.2004 11:03 o'clock - like PC Games did not experience, further ADD ons to the structure best-seller Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 is developed. Instead in all probability on the E3 in May a further consequence one announces, which however naturally becomes outdated then to no more on than valid engines is based. Rollercoaster Tycoon inventor Chris Sawyer is also in the future responsible responsible for the series. (Petra merry)

http://www.pcgames.d...ticle_id=267622

Build, a driving, a vomiting - with RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 still more beautifully! (Budi) Disney World is Out and also the heath park can you no more in euphoria shift? Then will it time to build your own recreational park. With the third part and thus the next generation of "RollerCoaster Tycoon" becomes the children's game. The Macher of the simulation best-seller Chris Sawyer has itself after rather entaeuschenden ADD on "RollerCoaster Tycoon 2" probably or other thoughts made and now announced the official continuation of the row. Thus all structure simulators among you can expect finest new features approximately around RollerCoaster and CO. The new title "RollerCoaster Tycoon 3" a new diagram engine kriegt up-to-date missed, in order to be able to send you now still more crazily by the built adrenalin centrifuges. The Gameplay will have to accept in all probability hardly changes, since this represents quasi a milestone for virtual structure passport. Further information is according to the InterNet side pcgames.de all Vorraussicht after on the coming E3 in May this yearly admits to be given. Makes happy you in any case on a further chapter from Chris Sawyer's play spieleschmiede!

http://www1.giga.de/...4,75555,00.html

by the way whats E3?

Nick
  • BigFoot%s's Photo

by the way whats E3?

Nick

E3 is an an entertainment and electronics expo that is held every summer for companies to display their new achievements and up and coming products.

E3 is were all the big games for PS2, Xbox and Gamecube will be announced, amoung computer games as well, and various other products.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Petra Merry !!! lmfao
    Ok, PCGames, I'm a subscriber and that lady is called "Petra Maueröder", lol.
    Anyway, Buster has already translated it more or less but I'll do it word by word since software translators suck like hell.

Is RCT3 on it's way?
    How PCGames has come to know, there will be no further Add-Ons for the bestseller game RCT2. Instead, there will probably be an RCT3 with a new graphic engine and a new concept. First impressions are expected in may at the E3. Rollercoaster Tycoon founder Chris Sawyer will stay in charge for the series.

E3 Info.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

All the objects that come with Rollercoaster Tycoon are already modeled in 3D, the stuff Toontowner makes is simply a 2D painting. 
    If what you guys say is true, you are going to have to know how to model in order to make sceney for this next mod.
    That means you need to have $4000.00 to drop on 3D Studio Max, the industry standard.  Goodbye custom scenery.

No. Someone made the program for people to make the 2d painted custom objects.

I'm sure either someone will make a modeling program for us, or the game will come with one.

No one is going to make a modeling program for a fucking game.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo

All the objects that come with Rollercoaster Tycoon are already modeled in 3D, the stuff Toontowner makes is simply a 2D painting. 
    If what you guys say is true, you are going to have to know how to model in order to make sceney for this next mod.
    That means you need to have $4000.00 to drop on 3D Studio Max, the industry standard.  Goodbye custom scenery.

No. Someone made the program for people to make the 2d painted custom objects.

I'm sure either someone will make a modeling program for us, or the game will come with one.

No one is going to make a modeling program for a fucking game.

Finish reading the sentence punkass. I said either someone will make one for the game or the game will come with one.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Um ok i am lost. What have this pc site found out about what rct 3 will have?
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    .....just cross your fingers.....

Chris, stay on board for this one okay?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Shit. I better finish some RCT 2 parks.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Does Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 come? 09.01.2004 11:03 o'clock - like PC Games did not experience, further ADD ons to the structure best-seller Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 is developed. Instead in all probability on the E3 in May a further consequence one announces, which however naturally becomes outdated then to no more on than valid engines is based. Rollercoaster Tycoon inventor Chris Sawyer is also in the future responsible responsible for the series. (Petra merry)

Build, a driving, a vomiting - with RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 still more beautifully! (Budi) Disney World is Out and also the heath park can you no more in euphoria shift? Then will it time to build your own recreational park. With the third part and thus the next generation of "RollerCoaster Tycoon" becomes the children's game. The Macher of the simulation best-seller Chris Sawyer has itself after rather entaeuschenden ADD on "RollerCoaster Tycoon 2" probably or other thoughts made and now announced the official continuation of the row. Thus all structure simulators among you can expect finest new features approximately around RollerCoaster and CO. The new title "RollerCoaster Tycoon 3" a new diagram engine kriegt up-to-date missed, in order to be able to send you now still more crazily by the built adrenalin centrifuges. The Gameplay will have to accept in all probability hardly changes, since this represents quasi a milestone for virtual structure passport. Further information is according to the InterNet side pcgames.de all Vorraussicht after on the coming E3 in May this yearly admits to be given. Makes happy you in any case on a further chapter from Chris Sawyer's play spieleschmiede!

by the way whats E3?

Nick

Any fucking idiot could punch the article into Babelfish.
    If you spoke German, maybe you could make the article halfway sensible, hmm?

On another note, I pre-emptively name myself the hardcore RCT2 traditionalist - the RCT2 Posix, if you will.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

by the way whats E3?

Nick

Any fucking idiot could punch the article into Babelfish.
    If you spoke German, maybe you could make the article halfway sensible, hmm?

On another note, I pre-emptively name myself the hardcore RCT2 traditionalist - the RCT2 Posix, if you will.

No, fag. Slob is already that.
    I even have the signature done for that.
    You don't even play.
    Oh, and MM, they don't care enough about the game to put a modeler in there with it. Waaaaay to much work.
    Sorry.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Damn. There goes my dream. :(

Also: I do play, just not well.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    You had a few good ideas we discussed this summer.
    Should've started that park.
    Yeah.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    3 Members: Corkscrewed, RRP, Madhollander, 

• Madhollander%s's Photo
    ah crap, not rct3, jees called it white knuckle ride's or sumthing, and put in all the shit we wanted in rct2.

mmmm, gotta finish some rct2 stuff...
  • posix%s's Photo
    So what, slob was actually serious about this?
    The damn guy is copying me? And you, Glitchwolf, support him by making a fitting signature? :@
    I hate it when people force me to do things. And you force me to come up with something new.

Anway,
    QOTSA and Glitchwolf discussed about a possible QOTSA park. This is so amazing. One of you guys wouldn't happen to have a message history of that, hm?
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

This topic is already hilarious...

BtW...
    *~*LLRCT2*~*
    Yeah bitches...

PAoD
    §Æ§
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]So what, slob was actually serious about this?
    The damn guy is copying me? And you, Glitchwolf, support him by making a fitting signature? :@
    I hate it when people force me to do things. And you force me to come up with something new.

Anway,
    QOTSA and Glitchwolf discussed about a possible QOTSA park. This is so amazing. One of you guys wouldn't happen to have a message history of that, hm?[/font]

Actually, no.
    I am sure he does though.

QOSTA it was in August, somewhere between the 10th-18th, when we were talking about cheating in Highrollers.
  • sloB%s's Photo

[font=tahoma]So what, slob was actually serious about this?
    The damn guy is copying me?

Serious as cancer, bud.

No not really, but seeing you react like that gave me a laugh.

Thank you.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Anway,
    QOTSA and Glitchwolf discussed about a possible QOTSA park. This is so amazing. One of you guys wouldn't happen to have a message history of that, hm?[/font]

Actually, no.

QOSTA it was in August, somewhere between the 10th-18th, when we were talking about cheating in Highrollers.

Heh. Even if the coaster I made for you didn't suck, you got DQ'ed anyway. :lol:

I laugh, because it's sad.

Anyway, I do have the log. I don't think I had any great ideas. But now, I do have a good idea, that I might start soon. Maybe. I'll have to get around to that.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

Anway,

Actually, no.

Heh. Even if the coaster I made for you didn't suck, you got DQ'ed anyway. :lol:

I laugh, because it's sad.

Anyway, I do have the log. I don't think I had any great ideas. But now, I do have a good idea, that I might start soon. Maybe. I'll have to get around to that.

I never started it.
    Infact I restarted the park after the failure of that coaster.
    So yeah.
    Make a park, I would be interested to see what you come up with.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading