News / List Updated

• iris%s's Photo
    Posted Image Posted Image

Find out where all of these new additions landed on the finally updated List.
    The List
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    Iris, you do care about us. :'(
    Ah, the relief.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Some good choices there iris! :)
  • Micool%s's Photo
    AoE at #3? Holy shit, but agreed. But, if that's so...it'll be at #4, soon. (Or maybe not so soon, lol)

Just curious, where'd you shove the Happy Place on that mass?
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    Um, John Williams is EXTREMELY out of its league on that list. It wasn't THAT good...and a lot of good parks have been released in the last 5 years.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    All the parks updated to the list were very enjoyable to look at. Of the 6 that were added, I would say that Age of Empires and RoB were my favorite. Those two are phenomenol pieces of work IMO. Nice to see John Williams on the list also, but I'm more surprised rather then pleased seeing it on the list. A great update Iris.

Kraken
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I thought RoB was a lock at #1, guess not, and i guess the bumper cars i did dont count as a Guest Appearance :lol: (i really did do that whole building)

Im very happy for mantis ranking so high with his first NE release, its an awsome park that is well worthy of top 3.

JW suprised me, but in a good way, our littel culb now has a park that is on "the list" in our ranks. :D
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    No offence to anyone, especially manits, but I do not see what is so wonderful aboe AoE. The only good section is the medievil section, the rest are boring and the alien section is hideous.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Don't know why JW is constantly referred to as an innovation park... marshy wasn't in innovation for a large amount of the construction time.
  • posix%s's Photo

No offence to anyone, especially manits, but I do not see what is so wonderful aboe AoE.

I agree. It was a surely a nice park, but neither a #3 nor better than RoB.
    But oh well, it's just a question of taste, I guess.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Cool :D Thanks!

Personally I think egypTopia, Candlelight Times and Wisconsin are all far lower than they should be.

And I think it's good that JW is there - gives us something new to read at least! :)
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo

No offence to anyone, especially manits, but I do not see what is so wonderful aboe AoE. The only good section is the medievil section, the rest are boring and the alien section is hideous.

You just violated the 27th commandment, "Thou shalt not dis', in any way of form, mantis' or spiderman's work." Tisk Tisk.
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo

Don't know why JW is constantly referred to as an innovation park... marshy wasn't in innovation for a large amount of the construction time.

All of Marshy's work on JW was done while he was in the club.

Good to see the park get on the List... ;)X
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

Um, John Williams is EXTREMELY out of its league on that list.  It wasn't THAT good...and a lot of good parks have been released in the last 5 years.

Agreed. I'd rather see something like Emperor of the Forgotten Realms or Benni's older solo (name escapes me at the moment) make a return, or new parks from Aviator, Kumba, etc. JW was good, but I would hardly place it in a top 100, much less the top 50.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    Terratina. Yes. I love that park.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

Agreed. I'd rather see something like Emperor of the Forgotten Realms or Benni's older solo (name escapes me at the moment) make a return, or new parks from Aviator, Kumba, etc. JW was good, but I would hardly place it in a top 100, much less the top 50.

In total agreeance
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Hey, thanks for your honest comments everyone.

And also thanks to Iris for putting the park there. I'm happy :yup:

Metro B)
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    Yay! I was wondering if this would ever be updated again. Now, everyone jack up this thread with replies so iris will feel compelled to update it again next month.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    shame my top 10 should be's etc arent up
  • natelox%s's Photo
    I noticed this a few days back and was wondering if you were going to announce it or not. Nice to see that you're alive. As for the list, good, although I can't say I agree with the placeing of Age Of Empires. I would have put Dreamworks Great Australia higher, I mean, how often is a new style of architecture introduced to the game? And Coral Creek could have been higher too, there is so much orginality in that park, deserses a bigger share of the limelight.

Also, I'm looking for the name of the creator of Grovelands Bay.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading