corckscrew hill logo
    escape from pompei logo
    escape from pompei scenery
    that naked lady fountain found in germany,that all for now

tel me if i missed anything
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Not asking for too much.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    You can make all of this with available scenery now.

Get a little creative!
  • Alpengeist%s's Photo
    so your saying i can make custom snow,all the logo's and that fountain with scenery already avalable?
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    All the logos- you could either make them with quarter tile blocks or just use the scrolling/stationary signs. They ar'nt really that important of a detail anyway.
    The skier- Dont quite remember that being there when I went (prolly just didnt notice it) but I guess this is one of the few things you could ask for.
    The brick ledges w/ snow- The ledges can be made w/ 1/4 tiles (If you are thinking about the same type of ledge I am) and the snow, once again, really isnt that important of a detail, although I think I might have seen an all ready existing item like this.
    German Clock tower- There are all ready custom clock towers, just ask someone for the d/l, or hack a custom one of your own out of rides or scenary.
    German walls/windows- What about the pirate walls, ect?
    Escape from Pompeii Scenery- Is'nt this the same as the items in the Roman themeing?
    naked lady fountain- What about that Roman statue of the woman, with maybe hacked in or surrounding fountains from the Waterworks themeing?

Yeah, just try and be creative with it. It's unlikely that anyone would be chuffed to make ALL these objects especially for you, I suggest you narrow it down to a couple that cant be easily made from pre-existing objects (like maybe the skier and snowy ledges). Also, a "please" and "thank you" toward your requests would'nt hurt either ;)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading