(Archive) Advertising District / Disney: Reality

• Bender902%s's Photo
    Disney: Reality
    Disney from a Different View.

When you think of Disney, happy thougts and good times alwasy come to mind. Right? Not anymore. The next Disney park is going in a total new direction. This park will not have the feel of some "perfect utopian" world that we go to escape the real world. It will be based on the real world the surrounds us everyday. Lets face it, Main Street USA is a thing of the past and Tommorland is not the "perfect" furture that is staring abck at us. Get ready to experience a whole new world of Disney....through the eyes of reality.

Planned Areas:

Red Light District, USA: Today's main streets are not lined with small town banks, firestations, or townhalls. They are full of danger and temptation. Drugdealers. gangs, run down apartment buildings, the list goes on and on, are todays cup of tea.

The Aftermath of WWIII: America is the bully and its goal is to rule the world. How to do it? World War III. "The American Empire" has begun to take control of every nation in the world while leaving a path of destrucion behind. Tomorrow Land now has a different feel to it.

The Sleep Eazy Motel: Luxourious resort? I don't think so. Disney: Reality has planned a small, economy prioced motel for its guests. Rooms are pirced as low as $15.99 a night!
    Pitures:Sleep Eazy Motel

Mars and Beyond!: The frontier is no longer the wild, wild west. You guessed right....its Mars! Or atleast thats what Mr. Bush wants us to believe. Frontier land has a new face. Its now themed to a colony on the moon and a human mission to mars. Get ready for the ride of a lifetime!

More screens and info on these and other areas of the park soon!
  • sloB%s's Photo
    ...Another one.

As for the screen, yes, it looks very good for a motel. But would Disney ever make a bland motel? NO.

This dark realistic view is not Disney, so don't do it.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    It's all a rip of the Simpsons. ALL OF IT. Name, look, ect.
  • ECC%s's Photo
    If it's got drug dealers then its already a good park. What's that WW3 shit about?
  • misolbaid%s's Photo
    good idea for a park, although it seems strange. im looking forward to see how you theme the parts. the hotel looks nice and very realistic... did you get the name off the simpsons?

EDIT: wow... before i posted there was only one comment, by slob. after i clicked the post button two comments popped up and slob editted his post. you guys are fast...
  • John%s's Photo
    So, back in the 'real' real world, why would Disney affiliate itself with the bad things in the world, when they aim for a family friendly atmosphere? The park takes on a totally different approach with the Disney moniker, why would families want to visit a park like that, when they can just go downtown? It just doesn't fit with what you have planned. At all.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    ^Of course Disney would never do anything like this.. but that's not what he's trying to do with this park. I think he's sort of making it as a joke.

I know exactly what he's trying to do.. I actually have a similar idea coming out soon. But as for that screen.. it doesn't look very dirty or trashy at all. That hotel actually looks pretty nice. I hope you clicked on the broken walls and telephone wires in the SE.. those make everything look 10x more trashy.
  • Bender902%s's Photo
    ^Thanks you for getting what I'm going for! 1 out of 6, not to shabby.

Yeah, I will admit I got that name form the simpsons....i guess I'll change it. And it IS true. Disney gets people to come to your advertisement. i'm gonna put disney in all my titles. Haha.

Some people are missing the point of this park so I'll explain myself. Lie Jacko sadi its a spoof of the Diseny parks. I'm taking areas out of Disney Parks and theming them around real world happenings or places. As for the WWIII area, I'm taking this form all the griping you all make on these bopard about Bush and his attack of Iraq. I took it a step further and created an "American Empire" seeking complete control of the world. What some pople make it sound like some of the time. Okay thats enough on that.

As for the motel, I agree it does not look rundown enough. I'll try to use some og the broken walls and powerlines...where would I find those if I don't have them. Suggestions on the motel would be helpful, Thanks!
  • IndyJones%s's Photo
    I like the joke your doing. Though the motel looks good...so you need the powerlines and broken walls like Jacko said...but I don't know where to get them. Also what are the supports under the balcony walk-ways supposed to be? Otherwise this sounds interesting.

Indy :yikes:
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    SIMPSONS DID IT!
  • Bender902%s's Photo
    The motel has been "economized". Windows and walls have been broken, the roof is falling apart, and the walkways and pool are crumbling. Take a look at the new and "improved" motel.

New Motel
  • John%s's Photo
    Frankly, it's a pathetic attempt at satire. But whatever.
    The motel doesn't look that different than before.
    It doesn't look that rundown in the least. Needs more 'improving'.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Yeah, it isn't exactly hilarious. Keep working at it, maybe.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    Replace the roof pieces with a different kind of roof. Like take out a whole roof piece and put in one of TT's plain colorable roofs. Hmm.. take a look at Ghost World. There's plenty of trashy/urban-ness in it. There are a lot of "slightly off" colors and random wall pieces.. but don't subtract anything.

I would love to help you with this park and show you what I'm talking about. Also, if you want more trashiness.. I'd take out the matching flowers and replace them with pieces of junk.. like barrels.. and take out sequential palm trees. And don't forget to take out the grass inside the buildings.
  • Bender902%s's Photo
    This isn't supposed to be hilarious. I'm making an RCT park, not trying to be funny. Jacko, I'd love your help on this park. PM me.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    No. It must be a humorous satire. What else it supposed to be, a fucking social statement?
  • Drew%s's Photo
    [font="Arial"]
    I liked the original motel better. Since you added the crappy walls and messed up the rooves, you might want to put tile blocks or paths in the motel so the grass doesn't show.
    [/font]
  • guljam%s's Photo
    Roof is broken? kk
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Um that hotel doesn't look Disney, it looks like somthing from like...... a run down town. I liked the original better though.

This idea on reality is good but isn't Disney fantasy and also why would people wanna go to a disney park to see the the WWlll section when Disney parks are supposed to be a happy place? Well good luck with this Disney reality thing, i look forward to future screens even though they may not be Disney.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    [font="Arial"]How about we all stop whoring the Disney name?
    That way we dont have all these salted cunts bitching about the name Disney.
    Like me.[/font]

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading