General Chat / I'm Leaving.

• `sfkstyle%s's Photo

OMG sfk u r original 2

I expected such immaturity.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Yeah, I expected you to say that, so we're even. Anyway, you take everything too seriously. 'deed.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    No, man. I knew you'd have something to say. I just love your personality. We need more of you here, at ne.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    You totally ripped that line off me.
    PSYCHE!!!

;)X ;)X ;)X
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    keep going.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    With the kisses? ;)X ;)X ;)X

If you meant humoring you, well...uh...umhi.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    In 1620, the Pilgrims landed in Plymouth. The ranks of the pilgrims were augmented
    by colonists landing from the "Fortune" in 1620, and the "Ann" in 1623, and several
    other ships of later date. In the meantime patents had been granted by the king for
    various colonies, called the Massachusetts Bay Colony, and the land called New
    England became widely settled. These were the hard and stern times and stringent laws
    were made by the Plymouth colony as to the worship of God and the general conduct
    of the colonists. Gradually a certain group rebellion against the orthodox religion of the
    colony sought to break away from Plymouth, and swelled by the ranks of the members
    of the Society of Friends, commonly called the Quakers, settled in the present town of
    Dartmouth.

Dartmouth was settled about November, 1652, but the purchase had evidently been
    made some six months before because on March 7, 1652, a meeting was held at Plymouth
    of the proprietors, thirty-four in number, each share comprising about 3,200 acres. This
    deed is signed by Wamsutta, and for the colonists by John Winslow and John Cooke.
    The deed in part reads as follows:

"Massasoit and Wamsutta sold to William Bradford, Captain Myles
    Standish, Thomas Southworth, John Winslow, John Cooke, and
    their associates, for thirty yards of cloth, eight moose skins, fifteen
    axes, fifteen hoes, fifteen pairs of breeches, eight blankets, two kettles,
    one clock, two English Pounds in Wampum, eight pair of shoes, one
    iron pot, and ten shillings, that land called Dartmouth"

The first settlements were in Russells Mills, Slocum Neck, and Smith Neck, called
    Nomquid by the Indians. Shortly after, however, the colonists ranged from the mother
    settlement and established in Smith Mills, Fairhaven and lastly New Bedford.

On March 20, 1661, John Russell purchased from Myles Standish his full share of Dartmouth.
    Standish seems to have made a reasonable profit on his holdings, as his share in the original
    purchase was about $5 to $10, which after holding for nine years, he sold for about $210.
    This share comprised what is now called Padanaram, that is from Bush Street northerly to
    Russell's Mills Road, and taking in Bliss Corner and vicinity. In all it comprised about 3,200 acres.

In 1664, King Philip, Sagamore of Pokannockett, often called Metacomet, who was the son
    of Massasoit, definitely fixed the bounds of the township and the charter reads as follows:

"Dartmouth made a towne"

At the General Court of Election holden at Plymouth

eighth of June, 1664.

"At this court, all that tracte of land commonly called and knowne
    by the name Acushena, Ponagansett, Coaksett is allowed by the
    court to bee a townshipe, and the inhabitants thereof haue libertie
    to make such orders as may conduce to theire common goode in
    towne concernments and that the said towne bee henceforth called
    and knowne by the name of Dartmouth."
  • Micool%s's Photo
    All true Christians will vote for Prop. 22

The letters against Proposition 22 by Melissa Peterson and Evi Quinn in the Feb. 22 edition require a response. Peterson plays that tired old argument about discrimination. The law prevents discrimination against homosexuality in housing and in employment.

In response to Evi Quinn, marriage in the Catholic church is a sacrament and marriage is church law. In addition, homosexuality in the Catholic church is a mortal sin. The Mormon church is also just as opposed to homosexuality and in favor of marriage. For any practicing Catholic to vote against Prop. 22 would, in all likelihood, be considered extremely sinful.

Any person who is a true Christian and believes that Christ is the son of God would never vote against marriage. It is also helpful to realize that Jesus Christ was a Jew, and the Jewish religion, then and now, does not approve of homosexuality. I have never heard of two Jewish men getting married to each other in a synagogue.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo

it was probably SunFork, actually.

Was it? Ooooo you're clever. :rolleyes:
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Shut up fag.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Ouch. Really.
  • Skylor%s's Photo

Shut up fag.

:'(
  • StarKnife%s's Photo
    Lmao.
  • Critic%s's Photo

Shut up fag.

You know, you could've worded that much better.

That is, unless your vocabulary is as dismal as the intelligence level you've proven to have.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    shelby, tisk tisk.
    8@

... when will your parents leave you alone?
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

That is, unless your vocabulary is as dismal as the intelligence level you've proven to have.

You are so much better than me. :rolleyes:
  • mantis%s's Photo

shelby, tisk tisk.

I ignored it the first time, but the second time I just have to ask.

Really? And if so, which one?
  • Skylor%s's Photo

I ignored it the first time, but the second time I just have to ask.

Really? And if so, which one?

Who the fuck is Shelby? |)
  • Critic%s's Photo

You are so much better than me. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying I'm better than you at all, we all have our faults, and we all have moments of stupidity.

You just could've worded that much better, as it was offending to myself when I wasn't even the one being insulted. Slurs like that just show that one's intelligence is low and that one can not produce anything better to insult.

Chris - I left you a message. We'll talk later, I have much to say..
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I was only calling SunFork a pile of sticks.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading