Park Wars / Park Wars?

• Tommy%s's Photo
    OK, I know what Park Wars is, but is like a signup and did I miss it? So can you be an :angel: and not a :w00t: and help? Thanks...
  • bokti%s's Photo
    Sorry buddy. Missed the deadline. It's rather unfortunate too, that all the new members miss stuff like this. Oh well. There's always next time. Which there will be. Once Irsi sets his mind on something, he does it. And then does it for another season.

"Toodles."
  • Tommy%s's Photo

Sorry buddy. Missed the deadline. It's rather unfortunate too, that all the new members miss stuff like this. Oh well. There's always next time. Which there will be. Once Irsi sets his mind on something, he does it. And then does it for another season.

"Toodles."

Thanks. Mod please close this.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    wrong. if u find a partner to start a 'company' with, u may join.
    (i think)
  • Drew%s's Photo
    ^is correct. but i don't know about now. the first month is almost over and most parks are proabably sent in (or a mojority of them).

but the again... :angel: :flame:
  • iris%s's Photo
    Tommy, you just have to find a partner on your own, and contact me, and I'll give you a park chain.
    You can join a month late, it really doesn't matter.
    Glad you're interested & welcome to NE.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Welcome to NE...also...if you cant find a partner, you can wait until some1 drops out, gets banned, or goes Bankrupt :-D

or just do wat Iris said
  • Pawn%s's Photo
    I was also wondering about this, and if it's legal, I'd be game to be your partner. Too bad I found out about it too late. Here's my email: adman2020@aol.com
  • Tommy%s's Photo

I was also wondering about this, and if it's legal, I'd be game to be your partner. Too bad I found out about it too late. Here's my email: adman2020@aol.com

Ok, I'd like to be your partner!
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    thats the spirit my boys!
    :spam:
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    I feel bad having to ask at such a late date... but.... is it too late to join the six flags team? I can send previous parks to that teams' leaders to show exactly what I'm capable of ( you may know my work from Danimation as "Coasterjunkie"... I did Six Flags Amber Woods and Tilted Acres in their last competitions)... anyway.... e-mail me at dsncm@pacbell.net and let me know if I am still able to join. I just looked at the entries today and WOW!!!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading