General Chat / Tatoos Anyone got em?

• FindingNemo%s's Photo
    I've heard they hurt. Does Anyone here have one or know much about them? I know it depends on the area like Upper arm, back, chest , leg. I'm possibly getting a moderate sized one on my upper right arm.

If you have one , Show it off. Lets see some cool designs.Knowing the masses, I'd say most are too young to have them but I know a good chunk of you are of age to get them.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Yea, man, you'll be badass with that tat, won't you. :huey:
  • FindingNemo%s's Photo
    Thats not at all why I want one, My gf wants me to get one and I've wanted one for like 3 years now.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Don't get one. You will be sorry when your old, fat and wrinkley with a tattoo. It will look nasty.
  • John%s's Photo
    I didn't know they hurt. Thanks for the tip.
  • FindingNemo%s's Photo

I didn't know they hurt. Thanks for the tip.

They hurt becuase a needle that constantly pokes the skin is used to inject the die.

Also Turtleman- They can be reversed with lazer skin treatment , who said it would be for my Entire life?
  • Turtleman%s's Photo

They hurt becuase a needle that constantly pokes the skin is used to inject the die.

Also Turtleman- They can be reversed with lazer skin treatment , who said it would be for my Entire life?

Yes but isn't lazer skin treatment a shitload of money?
  • coolioneodawg2003%s's Photo

Yes but isn't lazer skin treatment a shitload of money?

It also is very dangerous and it hurts even more than getting the tatoo...
    *Rip*
    "AAAHHH! My upper right arm!" ;)
  • FindingNemo%s's Photo
    Yes it can be a shit load of cash, but it depends on the size ... like compare having to work on a whole back to getting an area about 3 inches wide and about 4 inches tall. It would be considerable cheaper, Or you can spare a Vastly larger amount og money on Skin Graphing stuff which they remove the skin and replace it with a sheet of skin from your leg or the false stuff.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Also, doing it for a girlfriend that won't be around in a year is stupid.
  • FindingNemo%s's Photo
    Pym..Pym...Pym

I've known my GF since say 5th grade. We've liked each other alot more since then and we have said it to each other both, we will Not be splitting apart.

Besides I'd get the Tatoo anyway, I've wanted one for 3 years as I've stated.
  • Bender902%s's Photo
    Okay. Let me get this straight. You getting a tatoo for your gf who will probably be out of the picture in a few years so you can get it removed later in life. Good thinking. Tatoos are crap. Don;'t get it. Before you go waste money on a tatoo that will look like shit, use the money on a class that helps you use your brain. If you use it now it may be dangerous.

[QUOTE]we will Not be splitting apart/[QUOTE]

Honestly, do you tihnk just becuase you said you woni split up, that it really means you won;t. People come and people go, especially people you've known since fifth grade. I would bet any sum of money you don't end up marrying this girl.
  • cBass%s's Photo

They can be reversed with lazer skin treatment , who said it would be for my Entire life?

AAAaaahahahahahaaa!

I've known my GF since say 5th grade. We've liked each other alot more since then and we have said it to each other both, we will Not be splitting apart.

BWAAAaaaaHAHAHAHaaaaa!!!!

Seriously, don't do it.
  • FindingNemo%s's Photo
    Jeez people, I said its not only for my GF Get it through your heads PLEASE!

I have enough money for college ,I ain't exactly poor ya know!

God, I have to keep repeating myself.

Further More. Cbass WTF! is the deal with that post...
  • John%s's Photo
    I <3 morons!
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Go for it, Nemo! Get a big picture of Nemo himself on your back. Really big, too. Like the size of your back. Your girl will adore you (and by adore, I mean fuck.)
  • Steve%s's Photo
    i have a tatoo, and i can tell you from first-hand expirience...

...the ladies dig the 'too, man |)
  • FindingNemo%s's Photo
    I'm thinking about a Wolf face or something . Something Animal Like.
  • cBass%s's Photo
    I'm sorry. Forget I said anything.

I suggest a big tat' of Herve Villechaize on your left butt cheek.
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    If you say you're gonna get it anyways, then why ask us? You ask us, and everyone says not to do it, it might not be permanent. And you say "Nah, I really want one, I'll do it". Then why'd you ask?

Besides, any dumbass can go and get a tattoo to impress someone, only a real, genuine person can have the guts and the heart to go do something great for her.

Think it over one more time, dude.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading