Pro Tour 1 / Workbenches!

• rwadams%s's Photo
    Mine is about 60 % complete. All the Rides and most of the architecture is done. now to get started on the details.

Rog :)
  • bokti%s's Photo
    Coaster Ed, you can rest assured that new themes are still available for Loopy Landscapes and i'm trying to pound them out before the deadline..
    needless to say, they'd be a whole lot better-looking in RCT2. because that game is cooler than Loopy Landscapes and Posix, and everyone else who thinks otherwise for that matter, is a n003t4rd.
    i just wish that i could afford it.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    Somebody buy this kid a damn RCT2.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Or just have someone upload it for a bit while he downloads it.
  • mantis%s's Photo

Coaster Ed, you can rest assured that new themes are still available for Loopy Landscapes and i'm trying to pound them out before the deadline..
    needless to say, they'd be a whole lot better-looking in RCT2. because that game is cooler than Loopy Landscapes and Posix, and everyone else who thinks otherwise for that matter, is a n003t4rd.
    i just wish that i could afford it.

That game is NOT cooler. Which is cooler - waiting half a minute and playing coolness, or waiting 10minutes only to have half your scenery deleted by building a ride.

So yes, LL is cooler.

Glad to know you're making something.
  • bokti%s's Photo
    its simply a matter of learning the right building process in RCT2.
    learning how to be smart, i mean. :!!:

i keed. the last time i played RCT2 was loading up a portion of RoB. that took more than ten minutes.
    i recently purchased XP, which was my means of getting my computer back to working condition. unfortunately one of the downsides of getting it back to working condition was the ball-of-a-fucking-time i have playing RCT1.
    i'm not even going to try playing the second on this piece of shit.
    not to say i didn't try, however. downloading the so-titled, "RCT2- full version!!!" on Kazaa 4 times is more than enough reason to not give a shit about it at all anymore.
    i don't even know if i'll finish this entry, to tell ya'll the stone truth. i'll get used to alt-tabbing RCT and right-clicking in and out of the desktop as soon as i get used to getting my testicles chewed on by British squirrels.
    i have to alt-tab because whenever i change the resolution to Window, this mock-off of a computer can't stand to run the frame-rate or the fucking sound, without skipping all over the goddamn place.
    i hate XP. i reflect on when things used to be easier. Millenium Edition wasn't even prone to that virus that fucked every tech-pheend fag in the ass. i implore anyone, tell me what good XP ever did.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Since when was I smart.

Anyway, sounds like you need the wonder that is Windows 98.
  • artist%s's Photo
    Windows 98 rules, i have it on one of my computers,very reliable.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    mine is 0% complete
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Mantis, Botki, and anyone else having the 10min loading times... have you deleted the useless Scenarios? Those are like, 40 or so mb and if you delete them (because good lord are they useless and that's what's causes the slow loading time shiznit), RCT2 will load eons faster. Trusteth me for once.
  • artist%s's Photo
    Yeah i will do that now brent0s, but do i have to delete the scenarios folder or just the scenarios in the folder?

thanks man
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    ^Nice thought. I may try that.

rwadems- Don't rush too much. Just because Iris will get yours before any of ours doesn't really increase your chances of winning.

Mine is now about 15% complete and moving along at a reasonable rate. It'll be done well before the due date but it'll still be another 30-40 hours before its done... That should take me about a month to month and 1/2 depending on my homework load and my motivation.

Bokti- It's good to here your building something. Sort of a going away present maybe? I have a computer with XP too. It's not too bad. Windows 98 is far supearor though. Cheers.

ride6
  • mantis%s's Photo

rwadems- Don't rush too much.  Just because Iris will get yours before any of ours doesn't really increase your chances of winning.

Er...he didn't say he was. Roger is one of the most detailed parkmakers there is - that's why he's only 60% done with all the architecture/rides in place.

Brent - already did that, but it still takes eons.

NC - just copy them into a folder somewhere else on your comp just in case, but delete them from the folder in the Infogrames one.

Scar - nice to hear :D
  • John%s's Photo
    Just take the disc out after RCT2 is loaded.
    The loading after exiting things disappears.
    Save me lots of time. :yup:
  • Brent%s's Photo

Brent - already did that, but it still takes eons.

Well ain't that a bitch... oh well, maybe John's advice will work.

And I laugh at Steve for trying to sound like a Parkmaker. Ha.
  • Steve%s's Photo

And I laugh at Steve for trying to sound like a Parkmaker. Ha.

errr...what?
  • John%s's Photo
    Mine's just begun. But never fear, this week is spring break.
    And with my travel cancellation, I can devote my time to sleep, the Pro Tour, and other miscellaneous things.
    How lucky am I. :D
  • cBass%s's Photo
    Slow going.

80% landmoving
    10% rides
    3% scenery
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    70%

and rising.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    i wish i´d started...

i wish i´d have an idea..