RCT Discussion / Building a Super Invertigo...

• Segaman75%s's Photo
    How in the world do you build rides that have different track types like a Super Invertigo? I want to use the B&M Vertical track with the B&M Inverted track to make a Super Invertigo. Someone help, please. Thanks!
  • Tony%s's Photo
    Evil ho! How dare you steal my idea to put a super Invertigo in a park! DIE11!!!
    Ask Beta Factor...he made mine. Well, merged it.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    Everything merges same with beast as long as its on same rct level (number) and u use beast to merge.

if ure really stuck ill do it for ya
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Actually the vert track can't be on the same level as the invert track where it connects or else it will do anything but connect. Anywho, if you need help or want me to do it, just email the park to sfmmfreak85@aol.com with the area where you want the coaster marked.

-Brent
  • mantis%s's Photo

Actually the vert track can't be on the same level as the invert track where it connects or else it will do anything but connect.

Um....the only way to merge a suspended/inverted type onto a normal sit down type is by having them both at the same RCT level (ie both at level six).
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    Do you have to merge it both ways, so that it won't crash when going backwards?
  • Brent%s's Photo

From A New Found Glory,
    "Do you have to merge it both ways, so that it won't crash when going backwards?"

Yay! You answered your own question! :)
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Betas right and if anyone has questions about merging, without a doubt ask RRP...he is like THE BEST at Hacks
  • RRP%s's Photo
    thnx gigaforce......the way i explained was correct, have the coasters on the same rct levels (numbers) e.g both level 6 and anything will merge together.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    :lol: :!!:

LOL, aren't I the dumbass. Anywho, yeah I must have gotten mixed up or something to say that. I think I did say that because when I opened up the Deja Vu recreation, I saw the the invert track and vert track looked to be over a piece away, but then remembered that invert track goes down three so it's all weird and crap.

-Brent :|
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    ^ dumbass

NP RRP btw, i need to talk to you sometime...go online tommorrow at like 9 or 10 your time and we'll talk

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading