AD Releases / Unfinished Stuff

• thorpedo%s's Photo
    I know that the bandwagon for this passed a long time ago..but how about I just hop on now? Alrighty.

*hop!*

Ok, these are a whole bunch (ok, only 5..) of my unfinished work. I hope you'll like them, I did, but I just didn't have the time or interest to finish them. Its worth the download...SO DO IT! Punks.

Project Brainchild
    It was started right after I looked at some of sacoasterfreak and Posix's parks..and I only got the entrance and then lost interest. Its actually not that bad...but whatever.

Insanity
    My would-be highrollers. It wasn't that bad at first, but then people start disliking the screens and it got really messy and cluttered. Booo for clutteredness.

Aquamain
    It was originally meant to be an NE design (or at least I'd hoped lol), but it got to the point where I couldn't finish it, blahbahblah. It has some really good ideas in it, I just didn't execute them very well.

SpaceyRCTU
    A park that was supposed to be an RCTU park, but people were busy so I adopted it as a small solo type thing. This is right when my style started changing from boring to cooler. Really nice ideas for rides and that show is the "best one evaaaaar". No, its not. But I think this is really good, and I still might finish it.

Universal's World Tour
    Alas, my most recent scrap. It started off really good with a nice entrance and a really woodie for the Moroccan area...and I was all planning on finishing it...but then I lost interest and Fizz needed to be finished. So there.

I have more...but I thought we should do it a little at a time. Here they are. I hope to hear your comments.
    TADA!
  • guljam%s's Photo
    Insanity..
    Snow area looks good but path is......

SpaceyRCTU
    Space Coaster design idea is nice!
    I need complete park. k :lol:

others is nice! (Entrance) but too many have not complete
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Most of those parks had a lot of potential. Too bad they weren't finished.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    I was quite impressed by those park. It could easily see the insperation from your favorite parkmakers (X-sector, Pyro). The only thing I didn't like about them was there wasn't much to the park. A few of them only had one or two buildings, and nothing else to look at. I would only suggest releasing unfinnished material if there is substance, perhaps 40-70% done.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading