RCT Discussion / Corkscrewed's Guide to Making Disney Parks in RCT

• RCT_Master%s's Photo

*copy and pastes page*

Me too. lol. I definatly need the tips. :yup:
  • Highball%s's Photo
    I just wanted to add something really fast:

One thing I have noticed with Disney parks here is that the lands are slammed together. By this I mean buildings and landscaping from one land clash with that of another.

The simple Disney solution to this problem is to ease the guests from land to land. Take Frontierland and Adventureland for example. As you exit the rear of Adventureland into Frontierland, the structures become much more adobe-like and the fauna begins to thin. Now this area could be Africa or even the Agrabah Bazaar because both have characteristics similar to those of Fronierland. At WDW, Caribbean Plaza and the Agrabah Bazaar are used to ease guests into Frontierland. The same thing happens on the Frontierland side, but in the opposite direction, meaning plants become more common and the Western feel becomes more muddy.

Just my two cents.
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo
    I agree with the Dawg! ;) Sometimes water or walkthrough attractions divide up lands aswell!
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    And if that doesn't work, just put a neutral themed fountain plaza! :D
  • Critic%s's Photo
    Way to spam, Croky :p
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I dunno what you're talking about.... :w00t:
  • IndyJones%s's Photo
    Great tips! Thanks a lot!
  • Critic%s's Photo

I dunno what you're talking about....  :w00t:

Way to delete the second post after I had posted.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Pfft!!! Delete a double post? That would require me to have some sort of... admin powers... or something crazy like that. :lol:
  • Critic%s's Photo

Pfft!!!  Delete a double post?  That would require me to have some sort of... admin powers... or something crazy like that. :lol:

oh fuck you :D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading