Music Forum / Metallica

• Alec%s's Photo
    I am going to the Metallica show tomarow.

Grand, no?

I think so.

I'm going to attempt a pit rush. I'm going to be anihilated.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    Lars Ulrich is the most overrated drummer out there :|'''' . Their singer is bleh, too; but have fun. Metelica just wasn't meant for me.
  • Adix%s's Photo
    If they play anything off of the new album, shout "NO NEW SHIT! PLAY THE BLACK ALBUM!" as loud as you can, in tribute of Alex and James...
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    i second that suggestion!

seriously.
  • Alec%s's Photo
    More like play more off of Ride The Lightning or ...And Justice for All. I like the 80's Metallica the best. Well, I'm off to town now, late.
  • Nic%s's Photo
    ul tbqfh, kthxbi.

altho "I disappear" r0x0r ur3 s0x0r.

God I hate typing like that. :rolleyes:
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    I'm gonna get flamed here, but Metallica is probably top of my list as the worst things that have ever happened to music. Sorry if that pisses you off, but I couldn't help myself from saying something.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    I second that, I just didn't have the guts to say that when I posted...

And people hit me when I say stuff like that, can't they see what real (good) music is?
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    Not that anybody cares, but my opinion on Metallica is as follows: Yeah, they have some talent, but what comes out is just too, bleh.
  • Alec%s's Photo
    They played a few off the Black Album, Adix.

They played "I Disappear", too. By the way.

It was a good show, I got fucked up.
  • Sandman%s's Photo
    Metallica got me into metal. And they've been my favorite band since.

I'm seeing them April 20th.
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    Metallica is real music. it is more real than punk which generally sounds the same. One of the few punk bands I have enjoyed is Rooney because they remind me of the music played as Scooby and the gang are running. Also, rap sucks ass. East Coast and West Coast gangstas can burn in hell, along with anyone inbetween.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    Yeah, I'll agree with you, Andrew, as far as their new album, "St. Anger" goes. But, you've lost me, otherwise.
    I mean, sure, they now suck at making new music. Their older stuff, however, is great. And, they are still great live.
    I paid $104 for my ticket. I'm seeing them in Omaha on the 12th of May.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading