RCT Discussion / I miss peeps

• Turtleman%s's Photo
    I miss having peeps in the game. Do any of you feel this way sometimes? I used to love naming a peep with my name and then letting him loose. I would watch him for hours. It used to be really fun to watch
    your peep go around riding your coasters. I also look at old parks now that are peep accessable. Do any of you do this from time to time? I want to have peeps in the game, but I want larger path also.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    I used to do that, but now i just build parks for show. I dont like them little midgets throwing up over my perfectly layed paths :lol:

Pisses me off when they got lost too, drowning time, Muahahahahaha :w00t:
  • Drew%s's Photo
    I both miss them and don't. I enjoyed watching them ride my coasters and hearing them scream, but then after a while, the noise gets to be too much. Plus, you have the banner at the bottom saying: "Aisha H. is lost and can't find the park exit." every minute, and then the peeps start complaining about food and crap.

So, peeps can be good, but most of the time they're an annoyance to me.
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    Release those devils after finishing the park. (I got a zero rating by doing that while I had a higher rating when the park was closed....) :devil:
  • cBass%s's Photo
    I like to have peeps in the park while I'm building.

They keep me company.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Damn, this topic was a let-down.
    I was hoping this was about marshmallow peeps.
    But then I realized this was RCT talk.

Anyway...

I don't like the peeps. At all.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Turtleman, I hear you.
    And guess what, I miss them as much as to make my next park with single-wide paths :yup:
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo
    MLF is a peep friendly park.... I tested it myself for hours to make sure there weren't any dead spots. Try it out.
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    reason you get "Aisha can't find the exit" is poor park planning. despite however pretty it may be.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    I hate those little bitches cuz all they do is whine....I hope they really improve that aspect of the game with RCT3.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I used to put "myself" in my parks all the time. It was awesome.
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    I used to put not only myself, but all my mates in the parks aswell. I miss the background chattering, the screams on the coasters, the fact that my shops and stalls were actually making money...

RCT and RCT2 are great games, don't get me wrong, and the Parkmakers at NE do a GREAT job, and make some excellent parks, but doesn't it kinda defeat the purpose to make an excellent park, with great rides, but not have anyone enjoy it? Personally, no park has "atmosphere" without people in it. It may look great, but you don't know if it IS great unless you have peeps making comments on your rides/food/scenery...etc...

Maybe open up a "Peep Friendly" section of parks on New Element.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading