H2H3 / Teams & Draft Order

• gymkid dude%s's Photo

I'm still here

and nobody forget it.

FUCK.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    worst decision of the season: letting iris replace turtleman with toon. Especially if you are allowed to choose/make your own custom scenery. *shakes head regretfully*. I mean, most of the 2nd round picks were good...but toon was definately a first rounder. Turtleman was NOT a good 2nd round pick for iris, even if he would of played. Oh well, I guess it pays being the godfather. We will win regardless. Or at least Kumba will lose.
  • Silenced%s's Photo

I'm still here

and nobody forget it.

FUCK.

DAMMIT.

Gymkid, wouldn't you rather have me? lol. :it:
  • Richie%s's Photo

I'm still here

and nobody forget it.

FUCK.

DAMMIT.

Gymkid, wouldn't you rather have me? lol. :it:

lmao.

I think we know you want to join in h2h, youve posted that 4 times now. :D
  • Phatage%s's Photo

Especially if you are allowed to choose/make your own custom scenery.

I think he's not making scenery anymore.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    ^ I doupt he'll make any more unless he comes up with some theme that he thinks he needs to expand on to.

And Gymkid- Cry us a river. You only have X, Fatha and Mort. What was the big deal about Toon again? I would understand if it was Toon replacing me or something but Toon could've potentialy been a 2nd round draft pick. I would think Butta' would've taken him over Pyro or Sircurse might of been able to grab him over Nate or Mort but why bother even thinking about it b/c if that happened Iris would have one of them insted. What's done is done, unless you're going to offer Iris X-Sector and Mortition for Toon and Throp or something rediculus where you lose even more.

ride6
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

^ I doupt he'll make any more unless he comes up with some theme that he thinks he needs to expand on to.

And Gymkid- Cry us a river.  You only have X, Fatha and Mort.  What was the big deal about Toon again?  I would understand if it was Toon replacing me or something but Toon could've potentialy been a 2nd round draft pick.  I would think Butta' would've taken him over Pyro or Sircurse might of been able to grab him over Nate or Mort but why bother even thinking about it b/c if that happened Iris would have one of them insted.  What's done is done, unless you're going to offer Iris X-Sector and Mortition for Toon and Throp or something rediculus where you lose even more.

ride6

you are an idiot and suck incomprehensible amounts of cock-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo.

;)

Oh! I put a winky face! Does that mean I'm kidding? ;) ;) ;)

NO IT DOESN'T.
  • Panic%s's Photo

I'm still here

and nobody forget it.

FUCK.

It seems that MachChunk has become a liability to his team.

[/self-propaganda]
  • iris%s's Photo
    These teams are set.
    No more trading can happen.
  • jon%s's Photo
    It's probably been mentioned before but as I cna't be bothered to look through 13 pages I ask When will this thing start?
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    take a look at the gide book
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    what if someone quit.
  • mantis%s's Photo

what if someone quit.

Hence the reserves, methinks...
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

what if someone quit.

Oh, did you need a replacement? ???
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    nope...nobody on our team has quit/jumped out a window/fell out a window/was pushed out a window as of today. Yet.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

nope...nobody on our team has quit/jumped out a window/fell out a window/was pushed out a window as of today.  Yet.

fair enough.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    lets just say that they call him "mortician" for a reason.

Mort, tell me when "it's done", and then I can go ahead and get kai in. quickly.
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    You should make room for 2. And a pony. ;)X

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading