News / Quest For The Best T4: Round 2

• Micool%s's Photo
    Who are the idiot fools who are voting for me, stop that :it:

Anyway, I voted for the veterans on all.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo

Who are the idiot fools who are voting for me, stop that :it:

oh, i'm sorry
  • iris%s's Photo
    Kai, makes perfect sense to me.
    Toon can't be the best parkmaker right now, if hes not a parkmaker right now.
    Not too difficult in my opinion...
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Iris makes a point. If it was all time, we'd have Joe Holland and Dan Mac in there, etc...

On the other hand... why is SAC in there? Or maybe he's not. I don't remember.

Also, #3 seed Toon was disqualified by his recent retirement, giving John the forfeit and the free ride to the third round, hence why there's only three match-ups.

Oh. Um.... Mantis, can you retire?

Anyway, I went Mala, Mort, Pyro. Mort was a very hard choice. Posix has been HOT but I think I like Mort a bit better overall.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    wait, I'm NOT the only one who voted for me? :X
    I might just finish something soon by the way *looks at MM*
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    My finger must of slipped Blitz coz u got my vote 2 :p

Mala, posix, Blitz
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    all top
  • iris%s's Photo
    Well SA is still kinda working on a park, whether it will be finished or not I dunno, but i dunno hes still somewhat active.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Im going to cut this round a day short, I don't see any of the matchups really becoming close, so it's not that big of a deal.
    Plus I don't think you guys will mind when you see the update I'm about to post.

Results:

1.Mala {63 Votes}
    8.Micool {19 Votes}

4.Posix {55 Votes}
    5.Mortician {27 Votes}

--1.MALA VS 4.POSIX IN ROUND 3

2.PyroPenguin {64 Votes}
    7.Blitz-sama {18 Votes}

--2.PYROPENGUIN VS 6.JOHN IN ROUND 3
  • Micool%s's Photo
    What are you talking about I was making a comeback. :D
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    sure you were :D
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Hmm that's a shame, I would of liked it to go on. But it's cool.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Ah, no Blitz. :'( Of course Pyro did win the last QFTB Parkmaker so I suppose that shouldn't be surprising. Where has Pyro been anyway? Blitz has been more visible lately than Pyro and that's practically a contradiction in terms.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Well he's online now ;)
  • John%s's Photo
    I'm toast in the next round unless Pyro retires, too. ;)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    *high fives John*
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

Ah, no Blitz.  :'(  Of course Pyro did win the last QFTB Parkmaker so I suppose that shouldn't be surprising. Where has Pyro been anyway? Blitz has been more visible lately than Pyro and that's practically a contradiction in terms.

blitz has never been visible, that´s why you left that unnoticed. Pyro, i think, like half-retired. But then again, he might have something up his sleeve. It´s a shame blitz had to go out, but i think there´s about 5 people including himself that have seen his work in a more complete sense..

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading