News / New Parkmaker!

• iris%s's Photo
    Posted Image

cBass Parkmaker Page

As some of you guys may have probably already noticed, we have crowned ourselves a new parkmaker. Congratulations cBass and welcome to the team. You've more then earned it with your one of a kind style of parkmaking and insane ideas. Starting with Wisconsin, one of the most fun parks I've ever 'walked through', to your Pro Tour entry that basically sealed the deal. Not to mention the optical illusions your pulling in your Master's Pallette area. Absolutely cannot wait for your work in the Pro Tour!! Congratulations once again cBass, you've definitely earned it!
  • jon%s's Photo
    Congratulations cBass, you truly deserve it.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Congratulations my friend!
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Congrats cBass!
    I'm looking forward seeing more creative work from you!

SF
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Go go go cBass. whoo!
    Congrats.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    Congrats! well desirved and I look forward to working with you on H2H3.

rctnw
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Well done cBass, just looking at your page. Love the Suprise park with the box, never saw that until then. Thought that was a good idea.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Very deserved parkmaker spot there goes to a very imaginative parkmaker. Congradulations Cbass, and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

Metro B)
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    Congrats CBass, the screens for your new park are quite impressive. Looking forward to seeing more from you.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    I think anybody saying you aint deserving of the spot is just jelous. Give it 6 months and you'll be considered a legend. Congrats home boy. *clapclap*
  • cBass%s's Photo
    Thank you, Iris.

Thanks also to Kai and the members of RCTM.

Finally, thanks to everyone who has offered encouragement, and thanks to those who tell me what they think I could do better. That's what NE's all about.

I hope not to disappoint.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    You definetely won't disappoint, with what you've already made and that excellent Pro Tour entry coming up. :D

Congrats on becoming parkmaker.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    I can't wait until you force yourself to top infestation, hopefully next release.
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    Congrats - and I ask a fave - since I don't own RCT2, what's inside that big pressie?
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo

Congrats - and I ask a fave - since I don't own RCT2, what's inside that big pressie?

Well now, that would ruin the suprise ;)
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    Well, then someone PM it to me, as I can't buy RCT2....
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Congrads Cbass, you have the talent for sure. Interesting to see the 'Surprise' park up their, was the entry to my contest ;).

My only claim to fame. lol.

Congrads!
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Congrats cBass, glad to see you as NE's new parkmaker. I hope to see great things from you as I already have. :)
  • guljam%s's Photo
    I think Cbass making style is so special and neat!
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Welcome to the team! I dub thee the CoasterEd of RCT 2. And I mean it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading