Music Forum / Eminem and D12

• Tech Artist%s's Photo
    I know most of you here listen to Rock and metal and what ever else but not rap.
    For those who listen to rap or have watched MTV for a while one day, have you seen Eminem and D12's My Band video? I think it is funny, ecspessialy the spanish part at the end. :lol:

If this topic should be somewhere else then then go ahead and move it.
  • Alec%s's Photo
    That fat guy, is funny.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

That fat guy, is funny.

Ya know I know why they call Bizzare bizzare cause he is. :lol:
  • Alec%s's Photo
    Oops, double post.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    ^u double poster!!....

Both em & d12 suck suck suck....!
  • natelox%s's Photo
    I realise that "funny" music videos are very popular, esspecially with the mainstream artists and crows. Ludacris, D12, Eminem, Missy Elliot are all famous for their "funny" music videos. Personally, I find funny music videos gimicy, unintelligent, commercial and unfunny. I prefer more serious, thought-provocing, entertaining music videos. My favorites are:
    -"Breakdown" by Freeagents ft. DJ Kemo
    This is probably the best music video I have ever seen, not to mention the song is incredible. On top of that, Freeagents are a breakdancing crew from Vancouver, and some of their moves are jaw-dropping. I have it on my computer, which I got from Kazaa if you're intrested.
    -"Changes" by 2pac
    The fact that the man is dead, and yet they created a whole video of nothing but pictures of him is amazing. Plus that mosaic of all the smaller pictures to create the bigger one, amazing!
    -"Top Of The World" by Rascalz
    While the video doesn't incorperate any really cool effects as the ones above do, this one has some great shots. And again, the song is top notch.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    The songs joke, its just takin the piss outa groupies and boy bands, classic. The funniest bits are when Bizzare does his 50 cent impression, when theyre singing boy-band stylo, and when em's dancin like a Spanish dude. It is totaly comercial though, it follows the same Shady Records coctail of releasing the first single from the album, its always a jokey comercial record, old school em if you like. Prime examples are 'got some teeth' for Obie Trice's 'Cheers' album, and 'Without me' for 'The Eminem Show'. Still the song is funny and em's rapping is crisp, D12 follow it up and its clear to see they've gotten better since Devils Night, roll on Devils Night 2. That is prolly my most anticipated album at the moment, ahead of the Neptunes new album.
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    ...been done before...
    :huey:
  • Skylor%s's Photo
    It's all getting pretty old to me.
    Don't they have anything else to joke about anymore?

Boring! *yawn*
  • Panoramical%s's Photo

Boring! *yawn*

:lol:
  • Steve%s's Photo

That's not what your boyfriend said to me last night.

Do you like setting yourself up?
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    yeah actually that was a pretty stupid thing to post. i am a homophobic bastard. better edit that to delete further offence. sorry sky!
  • Alchemist%s's Photo
    its not eminem and D12 its just D12.

and eminem is good, dont kid yourself.
  • Critic%s's Photo

i am a homophobic bastard.

w0rd.

Hit the nail on the erm.. head, there.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    you're so funny Critic.
  • Dior%s's Photo
    Id suck Eminems dick, then go on Oprah and discuss it at "length."
  • Madhollander%s's Photo
    fucking hilarious, out of all the peeps in the biz, Em must be the one who has the most retarded mind and the most fun making vids, (my name is, without me, purple Pills, my band)

cant wait for the new 50 ct album, Eminem album and the D12 album, as for the new Linkinpark and Papa Roach album (yeah, i like rap and rock, so blow me)
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Actually i spent all day going through all the music channels to listen to it, i love it. I love Eminem (no im not gay).

I have only 3 music CD's, Eminem - The Marshall Mathers - Bo Selecta Proper Crimbo (from christmas) + fatman scoop.

I dl the rest of kazaa. Eminem rocks and you all know it, noone beats him in rap, or anything else.

Fat guys funny :lol:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading