Park Wars / PARK WARS 2 TEAMS

• x-sector%s's Photo
    ^ not that I would know for sure but I would say yes it would if everyone responds saying there still in.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    I can replace someone if needed ?
  • baseballfan92%s's Photo
    I'll fill in for Fuji-Q.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    If this is still going on, I'm gonna have to pull out. :(
  • jon%s's Photo
    Does this now contain RCT2? If so, I'll take Europa or replace sircursealot in Blackpool Inc.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    ed left?..........
  • Alec%s's Photo
    Fuck, this is fucking gay. Now that Ed is gone, I have no one to work with. I don't even want to work with anyone now. I don't want to explain everything that Ed and I went over for the damn park. I'm out of this.
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    I missed this topic. I'm still in. I need someone to work with, too. Can you say "Alec is my new partner?" If he wants to be. :|''''
  • intamin101%s's Photo
    I'm still in, just wondering when the hell its going to start...
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Well the trouble is, I was the one running it and I've since realized that I can't run it so I had to drop it. If and when Parks Wars 2 gets started, it is going to require somebody to step up and agree to run it.
  • Drew%s's Photo
    So, basically, the game is still up in the air? :huey:
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    I think alot more people would signup if this was RCT2 too. I know I would. And it could become as popular as H2H.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo

I'd like to make it an even 16 teams anyway since that makes 4 divisions of 4 teams so since two people are out already, if everyone else replies I'll just drop one team. If more people don't reply, I'll ask again if anyone else wants to participate. NO wanted to play so whenever he comes around again there might be a spot for him.

I'm still down.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading