General Chat / Coffee

How do you like your coffee?

• Turtleman%s's Photo
    I usually have something called San Fransisco Colombian Coffee in the morning. I drink it with cream and sugar. I don't like dark coffee that much. I only drink it if I really really need to wake up.
  • Critic%s's Photo
    Coffee is absolutely :(X sickening to me. Not to mention, it's bad for your teeth.
  • Scorchio%s's Photo

Coffee is absolutely :(X sickening to me.  Not to mention, it's bad for your teeth.

That's only because you're young - once you get older, eventually you'll develop an addiction to it, especially in the morning, like the rest of us. Don't fight it either... just accept the change and welcome caffeine into your life...
  • natelox%s's Photo

Don't fight it either... just accept the change and welcome caffeine into your life...

You don't have to have that attitude. I like coffee, but choose not to drink it because I don't want to become addicted to it and I don't want to need it when I wake up. I've also given up on soft drinks and alcohol. They're all bad for you so I just decided to give it up, or not to start.
  • Scorchio%s's Photo

You don't have to have that attitude.

You're talking to someone who wakes up at 5am everymorning to go to work....
  • cg?%s's Photo
    [font="optima"]anything, so long as it isn't the overly-bitter crap you see, well, everywhere. it seems once Starbucks hit it big, every-one realized they could use crappy, bitter beans, to make crappy, bitter coffee, and people will still drink it up! well, i won't!

but usually, i just have it with some sugar, and maybe a bit of cream, if i'm in the mood. nothing too complex.[/font]
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Al - you can't develop an addiction without starting to take something. If you don't drink coffee, you won't need it. Hell, Mormons do it.
  • Zephyr%s's Photo
    Haha, well I'm half British, and I drink tea, so close enough.
  • Scorchio%s's Photo

Al - you can't develop an addiction without starting to take something. If you don't drink coffee, you won't need it. Hell, Mormons do it.

Soz if I enforced my view on people then.

What I DO like though, is some of that nice Kenyan coffee.... mmm.
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    Its not necessarilly bad for you if you drink in moderation and balance it out with SOMETHING good, like and apple at least. It also helps if you brush your teeth. Yep, science has come thru again, good ole science!
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    Why. WHY? WHY? Stereotype us. We're not a load of posh gimps who wear penguin coats. See for your self! http://www.chavscum.co.uk That's what the british are! If you think we only drink tea, you are very mislead. And besides coffee is vile. ;)
  • coolioneodawg2003%s's Photo
    did you know that in some countries, coffe represents sex????? If you like it, you like sex... :)
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    i do not drink coffee. i usually drink water. maybe it is normal for germans.
  • gir%s's Photo
    I'm American, but I love tea. Wheres that option? :p
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    yeah, coffee is addicting as hell. Capu spell the rest yourself is the best, but i usually just put sugar in it. It´s not that bad tho, i have perfectly healthy teeth, i don´t need it to wake up (i usually just remain sleepy) and it´s very good when i drink it.
  • Janus%s's Photo
    I think coffee is ok. It's not something I really want to drink, but it tastes decent to me so I can drink it if I would want to.
    Tea is better than coffee anyway.
  • yyo%s's Photo
    You forgot to put "Lotsa Cream, Losta Sugar"

Classic line :bandit:
  • Critic%s's Photo

It also helps if you brush your teeth

Don't be an ass.

People who don't brush, floss, and rinse their teeth are sickening to me.
  • ThunderCat%s's Photo
    Tea all the way baby. I am 100% British, but I am luckily no chav scum. I have an absolute loathing for anything that is Burberry. Ugh, sickening!

Tea, 1 1/2 spoons sugar, semi-skimmed milk....thats the way to do it! Can't drink coffee, it tastes very bitter, even with 12 spoons of sugar. It smells fantastic though! Gotta love the smell! Especially in the Thorntons in the high street; the amazing smell of chocolate mixed with the aromatic smell of coffee, now thats classy!

Rule Brittania!
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    Shit! You posted somewhere other than the Guy Above Me! :peace:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading