RCT Discussion / rct hall of fame

• gymkid dude%s's Photo
    Ya know, someone should make an RCT Hall of Fame. Outlining all the greats, maybe have their parks/screens up for download, and say why they were great.

I think that'd be nice.

k.
  • Drew%s's Photo
    Here You Go. ;)
  • iris%s's Photo
    Not a bad idea.
    It'd be pretty similar to our retired list though...with just a few more older parkmakers on there (Dan Mack, the two Gregs, Liquid Crash, mrICE, Magnus, Glitchey, Duke02, and Joe Holland).

Might get a bit redudant.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Nice idea. :rolleyes:

Hasn't been done before. :|
  • minnimee85%s's Photo
    Um didnt you try doing that a while back mm?
  • John%s's Photo
    Sarcasm; yes he did have the idea awhile back.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    I would be willing to help with it if a group of us worked together on it. I believe actually thisa came up before I think Pawn, Aviator, Ozone, and I where starting something similar before they all disappeared. Anyways if we get like a group of like 10 with some site designers, some knowledgable people, and someone with extensive hosting we could actually get this thing going.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Yes I was being sarcastic. Though someone strangely edited my post, taking out my link.

Alas, here it is again. Link

Anyways, if you, iris, ever want to start this, contact me, it didn't work last time i tried because i had no support from the community, obviously you have that.

Plus I have a gig of space and 50 gigs bandwith I'm not using, so this would be welcome.

MM
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    I thought that the Parkmakers Page was basically a Hall of Fame...
  • Panic%s's Photo
    No, the Parkmakers Page is the equivalent of the All-Star Game, without the game.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    MM I would be in on it really I think we would need people like iris, corkscrewed, Ty, fatha, and adix in on it too.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    sorry to take your idea MM, i never saw that before.

I thought of it after the retirements of Toon, Trix, and Ed.
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    there is a dan mack(ellan) in the transport tycoon community.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Cheers gym. ;)

Anyways, iris i don't know if you're interested or not, but I have the space and bandwith not to mention the time.

So chapel, yea, if we can get support from some 'power' here, than we can go for it.

BigFoot/MM
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I think it would be a great idea. I couldn't really help though, only being part of the comminity for a little over a year now. I have no clue as to how to webpage design either...

Anyhow I'd love to see such a thing made. And a hall-of-fame for the most influential parks would be in order as well, since they're kinda connected.

ride6
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

Hmm....there are other great parkmakers out there that aren't on that list...just keep that in mind...

Kai :rolleyes:
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Yes. Never mind early Danimation parkmakers, they don't count.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Btw, I still have all the coding for this on the hard drive, from when we discussed it about 6 months ago, Bigfoot. Let me know if you ever need it.
  • Blood of Mortal Angel%s's Photo

Hmm....there are other great parkmakers out there that aren't on that list...just keep that in mind...

Kai  :rolleyes:

*brings out the "kai for hall of fame" poster*

You can't help but put him on there. "The Clubs man", Glasshouse, the forge. Hes like the mindfuck guy... Only he pulls it off nicely. ;)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading