Pro Tour 1 / The Submitted Parks List

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Chill Iris. Remember that a month before Hi Rollers was due, you only had a couple, and then there ended up being like 20. So patience will bring the parks. ;)
  • sloB%s's Photo
    every ting is gonna be alright.
  • cBass%s's Photo
    I'm at less than 50%. I planned on working on mine during my business trip last week but I was so tired every night I didn't do anything with it. I'm going to have to start putting in some heavy weekends on it, but I plan to finish.

I hope.

I agree with Kumba, though. Even if I had finished, I would hold onto it in case I noticed something I wanted to changed.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

Chill Iris.  Remember that a month before Hi Rollers was due, you only had a couple, and then there ended up being like 20.  So patience will bring the parks.  ;)

[font="Times"]
    When did you become such a mediator?
    Hrm?
    [/font]
  • iris%s's Photo
    Second entry recieved.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

Second entry recieved.

Like a month later... ;)
  • iris%s's Photo
    Park 3 Added
  • John%s's Photo
    Glad to be back from vacation, I assume? ;)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Croky Enterd :OMG:
  • sloB%s's Photo
    I'm so excited.

If corky finished a park, I have to finish mine ;)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Glad to be back from vacation, I assume? ;)

Bingo.
  • artist%s's Photo
    80% complete, not much now!

wooHoooo!!
  • RRP%s's Photo
    bad news guys,my computer got totally shagged today,im typing this froma shitty pc with no files...

i got a trojan+virus that made itself services.exe so like a fool i renamed services.exe to services1.txt which fucked up my pc even more,i then had to go into system restore and spend like 3 hours trying to get the shitty commands to work,i tried renaming the services1.txt back to services.exe but 'no file found' so i checked the directory of system32 and the file was 'services1.txt.exe' so i tried renaming it to services.exe but 'file already called that'.

I then tried to delete this so called already services.exe but the file didn't exist,so i then tried to copy services1.txt.exe to services.exe,it let me,however when i rebooted it still didn't work.

So back into system restore and copied it again,this time i checked the DIR right after but no file called 'services.exe' so i was pretty much fucked then.

I then tried to format the pc through system restore as there is a command and i cant get to the login screen to use cmd, but when i click yes to format it wants to start,then it goes back to c:\windows waiting for a command

I have 1 last idea,im gonna try taking the hardrive from the 'fucked' one and putting it together with a old shit pc and see if i can get at anything that way.

I really hope so otherwise its a new hardrive for me :(

So basically im saying dont expect a 'pro tour' entry from me,id spent like 40 hours on it but i have no backup, or screens i can get to,nor do i have acess to any other parks etc in progress....

Hopefully i can get at least some of the files back and format otherwise im sorry to say this but it will be a early retirement :(

-rrp
  • John%s's Photo

If corky finished a park, I have to finish mine ;)

That's exactly what I said. :D
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

bad news guys,my computer got totally shagged today,im typing this froma shitty pc with no files...

i got a trojan+virus that made itself services.exe so like a fool i renamed services.exe to services1.txt which fucked up my pc even more,i then had to go into system restore and spend like 3 hours trying to get the shitty commands to work,i tried renaming the services1.txt back to services.exe but 'no file found' so i checked the directory of system32 and the file was 'services1.txt.exe' so i tried renaming it to services.exe but 'file already called that'.

I then tried to delete this so called already services.exe but the file didn't exist,so i then tried to copy services1.txt.exe to services.exe,it let me,however when i rebooted it still didn't work.

So back into system restore and copied it again,this time i checked the DIR right after but no file called 'services.exe' so i was pretty much fucked then.

I then tried to format the pc through system restore as there is a command and i cant get to the login screen to use cmd, but when i click yes to format it wants to start,then it goes back to c:\windows waiting for a command

I have 1 last idea,im gonna try taking the hardrive from the 'fucked' one and putting it together with a old shit pc and see if i can get at anything that way.

I really hope so otherwise its a new hardrive for me :(

So basically im saying dont expect a 'pro tour' entry from me,id spent like 40 hours on it but i have no backup, or screens i can get to,nor do i have acess to any other parks etc in progress....

Hopefully i can get at least some of the files back and format otherwise im sorry to say this but it will be a early retirement :(

-rrp

That really sucks. :(
    I was really looking forward to your entry cause of your Sea World 2 park(which I imagine is gone as well :'( ) you advertised awhile ago.
    LL in Rct 2=Awsome.

I hope you get your computer fixed and start working on you park again and hopefully make enter it in.
  • iris%s's Photo
    4th park in.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Is the dealine 2nd of june. just checking as I'm a thick kid :)
  • RRP%s's Photo
    yep i lost all my files as i had to full format again after,i see no need to reinstall rct1+2 as im not gonna play it for ages.......see ya around

-rrp
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    bye RRP, i really enjoyed your stuff, even unfinished ;)

take care :'(
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

yep i lost all my files as i had to full format again after,i see no need to reinstall rct1+2 as im not gonna play it for ages.......see ya around

-rrp

Oh well, enjoy life and take care. :'(

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading