Pro Tour 1 / The Submitted Parks List

• Ride6%s's Photo
    I think Iris should be somewhat flexable on the entry time anyway. It is the end of the school year and the large majority of us have exams. I think we can expect at least 5 more entrys in the next couple days.

For those entering: If you finish it June 3rd, send it in anyway and prey that Iris has mercy.

ride6
  • Prince%s's Photo
    I'm gonna have to apologize for the crappy jungle section in my entry, lol, but I had to do something so whatever...

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • posix%s's Photo
    lol, you really build for no one but the community, don't you?
    Seesh, what complexes people have...
  • iris%s's Photo
    Thanks Phatage, 12 in.
  • mantis%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]lol, you really build for no one but the community, don't you?
    Seesh, what complexes people have...[/font]

It's nice to keep promises, you know, even if it does involve a bit of sacrifice.
  • John%s's Photo
    Exactly, mantis.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Parks due tomarrow. I can't wait to see the results of this! :D
    I wonder who's park will be the 1st announced at the NE awards... :)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Mine.

Assuming it won. ;)
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Oh Corky, don't kid yourself.. :p :D
  • iris%s's Photo
    Lucky 13
  • Panic%s's Photo
    *Starts getting sweaty palms because Mala said he was 75% done a month ago and there's been no sign of his entry since*

Oh well. Judging by how he said he thought up the idea for and started building his Hi-Rollers park I will assume he started the Pro Tour park very early as well - thus being 75% complete after 3 months out of 4 have passed is right on schedule.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    There may not be nearly as many contest entries this time around, but it looks like the quality is going to at the same level or higher.

We're just skipping past the ones you don't want to download. :p
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    where art thou mala?

I'm sure he'll wait until the last minute. I hope, I really want to see a new park from him.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Yes. I would expect his park about 11:59 SET if I were Iris. :D

Corky, I doupt you won, but it's nice to have dreams. :p

Personally I think I probably did pretty poorly, last, 2nd to last. If 15 entrys make it in I would suprised if I get 12th.

ride6
  • Prince%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]lol, you really build for no one but the community, don't you?
    Seesh, what complexes people have...[/font]

no, if I did that I'd be playing rct2 ;) .

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Looking at how "behind the scenes" Mala is, I'm betting that Iris is not going to tell us he sent his entry in....as a suprise..

:birthday2:
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    nah.. he wouldn't do that... would he?

then again, it would save this topic. Once mala's name appears, atleast ten people 'll reply saying "mala." or "mala is god" or "OMG OMG it's mala OMG."
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    *waits for Mala's entry*.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    I think it'll be really close this time (last time - hi rollers), looking at the list so far, I think the Hi runners will be Posix, WME, Butterfinger, Phatage and maybe slob. But I think all of the entries will be amazing in their own way..

Bring on the awards :D
  • iris%s's Photo
    14 and 15 in.
    Both LL.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading