Music Forum / Playing on you're instrument

• justdavy%s's Photo
    I just love to play a little on my guitar :D
    It's making me feel happy when you're able to make music and all those things!
    Now my question to you :
    Which Intrument do you like to play on!
    Plaese leave a message and tell me how you can express youreself with playing on you're instrument :D
  • JKay%s's Photo

Now my question to you :
    Which Intrument do you like to play on!
    Plaese leave a message and tell me how you can express youreself with playing on you're instrument :D

I must have a sick mind....did anyone else think the same thing I did??? :|'''' :D
  • Richie%s's Photo
    LOL i totally got it the same way as you, lets see who dont understand it first :)

I dont play an instrment, although i wanted to take up electric guitar. My cousin plays it, but i dont think i would have the patience to learn it. I would rather sit on my computer, with a bottle of dr. pepper and rct2 :p
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    After playing for a few years(7 or so), guitar playing becomes fun.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    I enjoy strumming along to songs on my electro-acoustic. I quite often make up my own chord sequences as well, if only I could sing...
  • Janus%s's Photo
    I like to try to play the guitar. My fingers does not like it.
  • justdavy%s's Photo
    whahaha J kay you....:p
    Well Alot of practise would help because you're need to get the feeling ;)
    I love playing on my guitar and to listen to beautyfull guitar songs:D
  • cg?%s's Photo
    my favorite instrument is the computer. frankly, it's the only one you'll ever need.
  • Richie%s's Photo

my favorite instrument is the computer. frankly, it's the only one you'll ever need.

That is sooo true :yup:

Give it 10 years and people wont be bothering with instruments. Computers are the future, which is actually quite scary if you think about it...
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    ^ not really. I can't see a crowd at a rock festival going mental over a view people pressing stuff on computers.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo

^ not really. I can't see a crowd at a rock festival going mental over a view people pressing stuff on computers.

tell that to The Crystal Method.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    Ya I just cant see the crowd getting amped by some guy breaking his monitor on the stage like its a guitar. Anyways I just started learning guitar and I love it.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo

tell that to The Crystal Method.

Try telling Craig Nicholls, Dave Grohl, Jack White, or any other big name in rock that one day they won't be playing guitar but will be sitting at the front of the stage with a computer.

Anyway, that band are probably some techno-dance bullshit.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

Though I can play guitar, bass, drums etc...

The guitar is fun for me. Knowing I can practically play any lead I hear feels very good. The drums are also a blast to just fuck around on.

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

That is sooo true  :yup:

Give it 10 years and people wont be bothering with instruments. Computers are the future, which is actually quite scary if you think about it...

You're an idiot, shut up.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoon...your avatar is the best fucking thing since sliced bread...
    Just is the best video ever made...

Rave
    §
  • cBass%s's Photo

I can't see a crowd at a rock festival going mental over a view people pressing stuff on computers.

I actually saw an act here in Minneapolis last year that was exactly that. I think they were opening for Air (not sure). Anyway, it was two young Asian people -- 1 male, 1 female -- sitting relatively still and absolutely expressionless with a laptop in front of each of them. It was unclear what they saw on their screens, or exactly how (or even if) they were manipulating the sounds. Everyone I talked to agreed that the experience was quite surreal, and ultimately underwhelming.

I think people using computers for live music production need to have other elements to the act. If not live instruments then at least some type of visual enhancement.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    you'd be right, deano, but stop being so closed-minded
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Well "techno-dance bullshit" accurately describes The Crystal Method.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo

That is sooo true  :yup:

The only problem being that accoustic sounds soooo much better (I can't emphasize enough)...

Posted Image

That's my baby... I love improvising with it, and my new double bass pedal is soo much fun. I'll continue using and playing this for years to come...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading