Music Forum / Winamp Exploit

• shortdude%s's Photo
    if anyone trys to get my computer by that hole, they better expect a hit up on their computer back, cuz im not upgrading
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

if anyone trys to get my computer by that hole, they better expect a hit up on their computer back, cuz im not upgrading

rr u leet hackerz. lolo hax.

You don't have to upgrade if you don't want to. You don't have to conform to society.
  • shortdude%s's Photo

rr u leet hackerz. lolo hax.

You don't have to upgrade if you don't want to. You don't have to conform to society.

just thought id let u know i was open for u to take a stab at hackin my comp sfk ;)
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    You just wait, cocksucker.
  • shortdude%s's Photo

You just wait, cocksucker.

well here the "cocksucker" will give you a headstart, all IPs from people that visit these forums are logged in a file, go find it, when u find that, come back and ill help you with the rest
  • Adix%s's Photo

well here the "cocksucker" will give you a headstart, all IPs from people that visit these forums are logged in a file, go find it, when u find that, come back and ill help you with the rest

You've watched too many hacker movies.
  • shortdude%s's Photo

You've watched too many hacker movies.

LOL...guess ihave
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

[font="Arial"]
    Too bad it is der encriptisions!
    [/font]

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading