Ask the Experts / Custom Music

• Drew%s's Photo
    Does anyone have any custom music files that they have and that they could send them to me?

There was a person going by the name of BBanzai that had a huge list of them, but I dont know his email addy anymore. so if you know, can you also give me his email addy?

thanks. :flame:
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    dude just make your own by recording them off a song and puttin em in the RCT data folder
  • Drew%s's Photo
    :stupid: j/k

not nesacerrily (sp?) you have to have them set to some format.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    yea but its still not that hard...anywayz...download some NATELOX parks and the custom songs will usually be bundled in the ZIP file along with the park...he uses hem a lot
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Just get your music, send it to Git and get him to clip it. He did that for TI.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    here:
    Convert the new music file into a .WAV file, PCM format, 22,050Hz,
    8bit, Stereo.

i try to keep mine small by trying to make them loop seemlessly over and over. It can take me about an hour to get it right, or so very close to right that you don't notice.
  • shortdude%s's Photo
    [quote name='Generation X' date='Sep 27 2002, 10:47 PM']:stupid:  j/k

not nesacerrily (sp?) you have to have them set to some format.[/quote]

you have to have them in .wav and if you get music and send it to me i will convert it for you

[quote]here:
    Convert the new music file into a .WAV file, PCM format, 22,050Hz,
    8bit, Stereo.

i try to keep mine small by trying to make them loop seemlessly over and over. It can take me about an hour to get it right, or so very close to right that you don't notice. [/qoute]

Didn't see this post. But i don't think it has to loop it will replay it by itself i think.
  • CoasterBOY%s's Photo
    I think that's what Natelox wanted to say.

I don't see any problems in that. There is a readme in your "Data"-Folder that explains it.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    I had to bring this topic back, cause I'm having a problem with this. I've converted it to .wav and PCM 22,050 Hz blah blah blah, and i've tried loading it into my Data file in the RCT folder under program files...but it doesn't show up on the game at all. So I'm wondering if it has to be a certain length or something...anyone that can help with this. It would be a great help. Thnx.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    im going to creat a giant machine... in the sky...
    and set it to that song... "Mr. Bluesky"
  • cg?%s's Photo

had to bring this topic back, cause I'm having a problem with this. I've converted it to .wav and PCM 22,050 Hz blah blah blah, and i've tried loading it into my Data file in the RCT folder under program files...but it doesn't show up on the game at all. So I'm wondering if it has to be a certain length or something...anyone that can help with this. It would be a great help. Thnx.

The only thing I can think of is that you didn't name it either custom1 or custom2. You have to do that for the game to even know they're there and stuff.

So, yeah...

And no, they don't have to loop. But it sounds better that way. I mean having the song begin, end, and begin again isn't as nice as having it just last forever.

Besides, the file sizes are quite a bit shorter (usually).

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading