(Archive) Advertising District / project ip

• chapelz%s's Photo
    Posted Image

04.10.04- A local newspaper in Dallas, Texas has reported the building of the entrance of a unknown theme park by an unknown company.

Posted Image
    -----------------------------------------
  • CoasterWizard%s's Photo
    Too crowded, and too pink.
    Other than that, it looks nice. Maybe a more interesting shot would be better advertising for your park.
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    The roof is too boring. I'm thinking different range of colours, balconies etc. otherwise ok if a little crowded.
  • Critic%s's Photo
    The architecture is too crowded and too peach, try at least triple spacing the spaces between your buildings.
  • BchillerR%s's Photo

Too crowded, and too pink.
    Other than that, it looks nice. Maybe a more interesting shot would be better advertising for your park.

Pink?

Anyways, it's okay. I think you need a little more path seperating the buildings because it looks to cluttered.

BchillerR
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

Pink?

Lol, why say that Chiller, it's not like you use Pink anyway ;)X

Nice advertising, but as said the roof is too plain.
  • posix%s's Photo
    I think the roof is just fine.
    Maybe do bigger paths because the buildings are so huge. But other than that I find it very nice.
  • John%s's Photo
    Something *spells* Disney...
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    04.11.04- A press release announcment with picture.

It has come to my clients attention that news has gotten out of our new construction. At this point of time the park is unamed and the builder would like to remain unnamed. We will only release the info that the park is heavily backed by the coaster designers at B&M which has started construction on the parks first coaster. Anaconda(pictured below) a 300ft.+ sitdown looper will hit speeds of 67mph while completeing its 5 inversion indoor and outdoor layout. We hope to bring you more info as my client wishes to release it.

As you can see little is still unknown about the park. We have added the picture of the new coaster from the paper though it is of poor quality.

Posted Image
  • guljam%s's Photo
    good logo.. other is good
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    04.12.04- Two new shoots surfaced in a local Dallas newspaper. Looks like the unfinished boardwalk and the nearly complete Anaconda coaster.

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • SFAW Fan%s's Photo
    Looks really nice chapel... I like the first screen, reminds me of Aquitane at BGW.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    I dont like the waterfall in the second screen, it just doesnt look natural. I like the look of the firsts screen though, so thats cool :)
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Not bad, but I almost thought I was looking at the wrong topic because the coaster colours are exactly the same as the one in the Nemesis Chris park.
  • Leighx%s's Photo
    good screens.
    but the only thing i would change is the water fall it looks to over the top and a slopping waterfall wouldnt stop over the top of the coaster and run verticley.

:et:
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    04.13.04- A release of certain info was released today along with a picture of the Chile section.

Due to concerns of the waterfall it has been modified. Also the sectons of the park have been released.

Entrance- 100%
    Chile- 75%
    Boardwalk- 40%
    Egypt- 5%
    Persia- 2%

Posted Image
  • yyo%s's Photo
    Really nice chapel, only advice is to not have the brown in the water fall, make it all blue, if that makes sense :huey:
  • Son Tested Shelter%s's Photo
    Chile, Egypt, Persia....wow, those are some really random countries (I guess Persia was an empire). Peace-STS
  • Powersun%s's Photo
    It's very good!
    This palace looks very boring but it's really really good!

The Waterfall with a part of a Coaster is to my mind not so good!

A nice work!

Powersun
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    04.14.04- Major set backs due to a strike(comp problem) in the workers union but a settlement was reached and most of the Chile and Boardwalk were finished and the land was all moved around for Egypt and Persia. Three screens today. Also the water fall has dried up and supports have been added to help keep the coaster which before was held up by the rock formations.

Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading