News / Quest For The Best: Sweet 16: T4

• iris%s's Photo
    Congratulations to RRP moving into the Elite 8, and joining the other parkmakers.

The Elite 8 is looking like this now:
    -Fatha'
    -x-sector
    -mantis
    -Corkscrewed
    -Evil WME
    -RRP
    -???
    -???

Those two last spaces will be filled in the next few days.

Quest For The Best: Sweet 16 - Tournament 4
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Easy for me. Posix and Pyropenguin.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    The first one is really tough to call imo. Mala is an absolute genius, but he only graces us with his precense or a park once a year or so. But what he does do (eg, ERF) is just breathtaking. Posix is probably the most productive LL parkmaker right now, and his stuff always impresses but Mala gets my vote for his awesome LL parks that I recently looked at (bearing in mind how long ago they were made).

For the second one, if John had completed a park I'd vote for him but as it is it has to go to Pyro.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Mala: Self-explainatory.
    John: I just like him better than Pryo I guess. I'm in love with his Disney stuff.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    You've already voted for Mala

You've already voted for PyroPenguin

Sorry Posix, Mala has an original style. You don't however. Though I love your work, originality and detail win.
  • jon%s's Photo
    Posix because it was Atlas Infinitum that caused me to sign up at NE.
    John. Sure we don't get on, but his style is great and he has released a park. It's a mini but I can't remember the name of it though.

I don't get what is so special with Mala. Escalante River Falls looked shit IMO. It may just be me but I seriuosly dislike his work.

PyroPenguin. Not sure why I didn't pick him. I'm just slightly pro-John at the moment for some reason.

So. Posix+John get my vote!
  • John%s's Photo
    I voted for Posix because I do not understand Mala. I'd love for someone to enlighten me. ;)
    Posix's work is enjoyable to look at, too.

I'm also guilty of voting for myself because I know I'll end up getting slaughtered.
    I wonder if a PT screen would persuade some votes? :D
    Haven't seen anything from Pyro in awhile though. :(
  • Critic%s's Photo
    The first was really, really tough.

I voted for Posix in the end because more of his work has inspired me to keep moving along with Homecome and Teal.

I voted for John, because I like his few released things better at the moment than Pyro's.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Sorry guys, but it really annoys me to see you guys say John's work is better when all he's finished is a minipark. We really don't know his coaster abilities, and I'm kinda sick of a good parkmaker being given the title based off of screens...
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    EZ IMO

Mala and Pyro.

btw i did not cheat, well i did not try to, it was loading so slow i got mad and clicked it like 4 times, so if you could take that off it would be nice, if not i dont really care.
  • yyo%s's Photo
    All tops this time, Mala and Pyro got got it hands down
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Mala .... I must look at Escalante Falls at least once a day ...

Pyro .... I loved his spotlight...cant remember what it was called..
  • Janus%s's Photo
    Mala and Pyro.

Mala is Mala, and Mala is a genious. Posix is great, but he isn't Mala.
    Pyro hasn't shown anything lately, but I really like Aurora's Bay. Or, parts of it. John hasn't really finished anything...
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    I really need to build something again
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Posix and PyroPenguin.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    I went Mala and Pyro.

Mala becuase even though I should hate his work, I love it. I just love it.

And at this point I like what John is making more than what I've seen from Pyro but John hasn't released anything so I had to give it to Pyro. Releasing parks is important. John.

wink. wink. nudge. nudge.
  • John%s's Photo
    I'm, uh, working on it? ;)
  • SFAW Fan%s's Photo
    Posix - easy and Pyro - would be hard if John would finish anything.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    mala and pyro.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    Mala and Pyro

Mala has grown on me a lot lately. I've been looking at Mount Sinister daily, admiring it's beauty. Posix tries to hard to be JS, and he should spend more time creating his own style.

Pyro, despite the fact I don't like how he ranked my park for Hi-Rollers, some of his stuff is pretty good. And I don't think I've seen anything completed by John.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading