2004 / Nominee Choosing--Best NE Feature

• iris%s's Photo
    Best NE Feature
    This award is given to the best feature at New Element. What the people enjoy the most, what causes the biggest excitement. What works, and what flops. The best of the best of the "best of the best site" (if you caught that ;)). Our biggest and most fun updates clashing against each other. While nobody will actually take home an award for this one, it helps us see what the people really love the most.

Before replying, realize that this is only to help choose two of the seven nominees, not to vote for the actual award. That doesn't come yet. In each award, I will be picking five out of the seven nominees (it's good to be king, no?) and the adoring public (you guys) can help decide who else will be placed on the ballot. Only put a maximum of two items in your post, don't fill up the forum with possible nominees. Pick two potentials that aren't already on the ballot and stick with it. Fill up the two blank spots please, and don't reply unless you have a vote with you. You can comment on the award, but make sure you have a vote/s as part of your post.

Best NE Feature Ballot
    -Spotlights
    -Head2Head
    -Quest For The Best
    -The Pro Tour
    -Hidden Updates (Hidden Parks/Easter Egg Hunt)
    -
    -
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    Blaze Battles. I personally really like them, and it's fun seeing people duke it out like that. It's definitely an original NE feature, no other site really has it.

Can't really think of anything else, though, aside from Park Wars, which has much less enthusiasm going for it than H2H.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image

*edit* -- \/ dammit, forgot that.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    How's aboot that list eh?
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    The Parkmaker feature.
    I think this is what makes NE unique and drive people to become one...

SF
  • John%s's Photo
    Designs. (We need new ones, damnit!!!)
    Chat. (We need to make it popular again, it was going good for awhile.)
  • OhioCoasteRFreaK36%s's Photo
    Designs
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    Blaze Battles
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Parkmakers...
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Blaze Battle
    All the lists.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Parkmakers
    Runnerups: Alot of these parks are fun too look at and have lots of potential.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Chat & List.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    Yearly Awards...

Duh.
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    I nominate sfk.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

I nominate sfk.

What the hell?
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    H2H....even tho this will be the first time I am in it...I have always liked this feature the best...
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    Nevermore...
    MoonSpoon
  • aero21%s's Photo
    easter egg hunts!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading