2004 / Nominee Choosing--Best Non-NE Parkmaker

• iris%s's Photo
    Best Non-NE Parkmaker
    Another extremely important award, just like the Best Runner-Up. The winner of this award will be granted automatic NE Parkmaker status, regardless of what I think. Every year, the NE community can pick who should be the next of the best, and here's your chance to do that. Last year, Coasterct Nick aka Mortician won the award...and while it took a little while, he really matured into one of the premier parkmakers at the site. As I'm sure everyone knows, we're in dire need of some great NE Parkmakers right now, so this is a blessing in disguise. If any person on the ballot is elevated before the awards, they'll be replaced.

Before replying, realize that this is only to help choose two of the seven nominees, not to vote for the actual award. That doesn't come yet. In each award, I will be picking five out of the seven nominees (it's good to be king, no?) and the adoring public (you guys) can help decide who else will be placed on the ballot. Only put a maximum of two items in your post, don't fill up the forum with possible nominees. Pick two potentials that aren't already on the ballot and stick with it. Fill up the two blank spots please, and don't reply unless you have a vote with you. You can comment on the award, but make sure you have a vote/s as part of your post.

Best Non-NE Parkmaker Ballot
    -Phatage
    -Turtleman
    -slob
    -John
    -Micool
    -
    -
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    slob.

But my vote will be going to voodoo, just to piss iris off :-p. Upper echelon my ass!
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    What about ride6 and Kumba?
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    Kumba.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Kumba

SF
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Slob & Dark Janus
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    supertrooper.. and Kumba
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    DarkJanus and Titan
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    if Kumba becomes parkmaker, i am going to hack ne and close it.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    slob and Titan.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Update.
    At voodoo's request, he's been taken off this list.
    And been replaced with slob.
    Much luck to ya
  • mantis%s's Photo
    rwadams
    supertrooper

I do not understand what slob has done. I really don't. I can think of many I prefer.
    John has but screens, same with Turtleman.

Phatage and Micool are the only ones I think could be considered. As long as Micool is active, that is...
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Blitz-Sama
    darkjanus
  • natelox%s's Photo
    darkfire!
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    darkfire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Micool
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Kumba
    Nemesis Chris
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Slob
    Kumba
    Nemisis Chris

I know theres 3 Nominees and theres only supposed to be 2 but I just couldn't leave Nemisis Chris out of my list.

slob is on of iris' picks since voodoo quit rct.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Nemesis Chris.

Voodoo has refused being on there?! That's, interesting since he's my personal frount-runner for it.

ride6
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Slob
    Kumba
    Nemisis Chris

I know theres 3 Nominees and theres only supposed to be 2 but I just couldn't leave Nemisis Chris out of my list.

slob is on of iris' picks since voodoo quit rct.

Edited Post.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Oh! Benni!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading