Park Wars / Europa Park: Worldwide

• mantis%s's Photo
    Europa Park: Worldwide
    Expanding internationally for a worldly experience

Just hours after Europa Park spokesmen leaked information to the press about the owners' lack of enthusiasm for the project, surprise developments have been announced.

Main Imagineer Mr Nic Taylor has made an official statement concerning a Vekoma built wooden coaster with a classic out-and-back layout. The coaster, guarenteed to attract wooden coaster fanatics, is situated in an area themed to Mexico at the centre of a brutal and destructive revolution. Disused land and abandoned buildings house traditional mexican attractions, with guests being shown the disastrous effects of war. A new feature allows pedestrians to walk out into the dusty wasteland and explore the area for themselves*. A single picture of 'Revolution', the vekoma, has been released:

Posted Image

Mr Ethan Law, Conceptual Aid to Mr Taylor, has also told press that the entrance to the park has been finished, and that construction on the first area is nearing completion. The tibetan styled 'Land of the Yeti' contains one main attraction: Arrow Dynamic's Plateau Plunge'. With three drops, and several underground caves (the contents of which are as yet unknown), this water ride has a rib-crushing final drop - the final twist in a long rafting adventure! The centrepiece to the Tibetan area is a picturesque set of cascades, filtering down from the highest point past the high class 'Cascades Resteraunt':

Posted Image

Thankyou for your attention.

Ethan Law
  • Drew%s's Photo
    The park looks awesome. I love the second screen. I can't wait to download it. :flame:
  • Nic%s's Photo
    Looking at the top screen, it looks a bit, well, empty. If you're finished lil' Mantis, send it over. :angel:
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    this parks looking great you's two
  • mantis%s's Photo

Looking at the top screen, it looks a bit, well, empty. If you're finished lil' Mantis, send it over.  :angel:

:p

I had a sudden rush of creative juice so I finished the monthly release! You can do the next area for the next month if you want. I'll send it to you next time we're both online :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading