RCT Discussion / And Realistic Parks

• Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    Since their are like 500 Parks Advertised in the Advertising thing I thought I would just post a nice simple topic for you nice NE peeps to give me a link if you are working on a realistic park or post some screens shots.. I was going through the Realistic vs. Fantasy parks discussion and their seemed to be alot more Realistic park makers then when I was last here. So I thought I would make a post to see if any of you guys are working on a park. Thanks
  • The Langolier%s's Photo
    I want to start one, but I never get to it.

BTW, I worked a little on Spring Meadows..that one you gave to me a couple of years ago. Could I try to finish it?
  • John%s's Photo
    That varies by your definition of realistic...
    Really anything could be "realistic".
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Drew's park, "Hyland Point" is realistic. Go check that out. Just for kicks.
  • Drew%s's Photo
    Yeah, go check it out in the AD...
    The thread title is: Welcome to Hyland Point!

:)
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo

I want to start one, but I never get to it.

BTW, I worked a little on Spring Meadows..that one you gave to me a couple of years ago.  Could I try to finish it?

Sure, could you send me like my copy and your copy to sinthetic@accesstoledo.com Thanks
  • The Langolier%s's Photo
    ..i didnt make another copy..i just worked on the original.
    Ill send you that one, though.
  • aero21%s's Photo
    i've got 2 that are on the way.

Reel Adventures (done)
    Disneyland Utopia (40% done)
  • SupremeScreamer%s's Photo
    I am making a 256 realistic park. Its called Premier Amusement Park. PM me if you want pics because I dont really want to post an advertisement yet. Im about 65 to 70% done. It is going to be more of a Cedar Fair style park with about 20 coasters, a water park, MarioWorld kids area park, 2 resort hotels, cabins, an RV Campground, and a lot more.

I dont show a lot of people anything that great in the screenshots because I dont like giving away the park before I release it.
  • Fenix%s's Photo
    I'm currently working on one it's called Paradiso Cove. I advertised two areas but won't advertise anymore till I finish more of the park. You can check it out if you want it's like on the third page in the advertisement district.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading