News / QFTB Elite 8 - Region 4

• iris%s's Photo
    In our final Elite 8 match-up, we have a pair of parkmakers that don't make their presence felt here on a very regular basis, but are both some of the most prominent parkmakers in history. We have the ultimate fantasy parkmaker, and a themed parkmaker who seems to have 'that touch' that everyone just soaks up. We have the #1 seed, the legendary Mala against the #2 seed, PyroPenguin.

Mala
    Posted ImagePosted Image

PyroPenguin
    Posted ImagePosted Image

Quest For The Best Parkmaker - Elite 8: Region 4
  • yyo%s's Photo
    I would definitly say Mala, though it's harder this time :huey:
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo
    I've never been a fan of Mala so i went with Pyro. His parks just looks better and are more inspirational.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Mala. i dont like his LL parks much, but his Hi Roller was really cool. id vote for Pyro but i have seen nothing from him for a long time.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Aw crap... I voted for Pyro just because I'm slightly into his stuff a little bit more. This is by far the hardest decision I've had to make in this whole tournament.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Best RCT2 park: Escalante Falls
    Best LL park: Mount Sinister

Seems pretty simple to me. :)
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    I went with Mala, but behind him, Pyro is probably my favorite parkmaker. Up against anyone else, I feel he could've beat them, but Mala is just an incredible parkmaker.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • sloB%s's Photo
    I went Mala.

Can't wait for that PT entry. :)
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Mala.
    No questions asked.
  • PymGuy%s's Photo
    Mala.
  • Phatage%s's Photo

I've never been a fan of Mala so i went with Pyro. His parks just looks better and are more inspirational.

I don't know about anybody else, but I usually consider looks and inspiration at different ends of the spectrum and the best parks are those who bring them together, even though that park would probably have to sacrifice a little from each categorey to make them fit. Though Mala doesn't make the most beautiful parks, he is by far the king of inspiration which I would take over looks any day.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    just who the fuck do you think I voted for?!

fucking duh.

:lol:
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Mala. Easy, very easy.
    Go Mala! I look forward to your PT entry. :D
  • chapelz%s's Photo

Seems pretty simple to me.  :)

Ditto
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    I voted for Pyro because I love his style.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Seems pretty simple to me.  :)

My thoughts exactly. Aurora's Bay has been growing on me but I fell love in with Escalante River Falls and Mount Sinister about 8 months ago and that has never faded. I only look at the park when I'm feeling down and I need something to boost me sky-high. Mala parks are like drugs. They make you happy and kill any reasoning you have.

ride6
  • Janus%s's Photo
    Mala, easily.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Mala, duh.
  • Zephyr%s's Photo
    Mala.

I really liked Aurora's Bay, but Pyro just hasn't been very active lately.

That and Escalante River Falls was simply amazing.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    mala.. and i better be sounding like an echo here, no offense.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading