AD Releases / Crystal Waters [RCT2]

• CoasterForce%s's Photo
    I'm having trouble uploading screens now...so you can click the link below. Also, a scipt error comes up every time I try to access the bar above the posts (with insert link, image, etc.)

http://coaster-net.c...=25
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    Help
  • Zephyr%s's Photo
    The link isn't working.

EDIT: Late as usual...
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    You can look here until I figure out how to successfully upload the screens...they say they're not valid.

http://coaster-net.c...=25

And a script error comes up every time I go over to the insert link, insert image, quote, (that whole bar)...not having good luck. :@
  • Fenix%s's Photo
    It's nice, but the pine trees aren't very tropical. I also don't like how you placed the trees on the way to high jaged land.
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    Thanks for those suggestions...any ideas for colors on the floorless? I don't really like the ones I have now...
  • Fenix%s's Photo
    Since it is called Sky Bound Fury try one of the blues for the main body and something bold for the trim, not sure about the supports,
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    Ok. Any other suggestions for the park?
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    Finally, I have found a better host for images. Comments/Suggestions welcome...

Posted Image
    ^ A splash boats ride with some interesting theming.

Posted Image
    ^ A twister coaster, with small cars, featuring a launch up a mountain, through waterfalls, and caves.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    Nice idea, but the water looks as though it's magically appearing from no where. Your waterfall needs a source.
  • PBJ%s's Photo
    i like it!
    only what ^ JS ^ said is treu a waterfall needs a start :p

PS. what is that Handyman doing??? 2nd screen near the waterfall!
  • MachChunk 3%s's Photo
    Handymen are dumbasses. You really need to have some sort of a source for that otherwise good looking waterfall...
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    Thanks. I'll move that handyman...where he can do some more productive work. :lol:
  • Richie%s's Photo

Thanks.  I'll move that handyman...where he can do some more productive work. :lol:

Hes pumping that water by hand, you said it needs to come from somewhere :)

The screens not bad, but ive never liked the slanted waterfalls. You could try changing them to a normal water colour, like aqua.

Not bad overall.
  • guljam%s's Photo
    ¾Æ¾Ã Á¸³ª ¸ø¸¸µé¾ú¾î Àú°³ ½º¼¦À̳Ä?¤»¤»¤»¤»¤»¤»¤»¤»¤»¤»¤»
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    ^ Translation?
  • guljam%s's Photo

^ Translation?

I said "................"<- Bad Mean..
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    One more screen. This one shows a wooden coaster called 'Thunder-Bolt' and a flying coaster called 'Curse of the Sphinx".

Posted Image
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    Crystal Waters
    Grand Opening
    May 24th, 2004

After months of work, Crystal Waters is finally completed! Featuring four highly-themed lands, Crystal Waters is bound to catch your eye. We also have many of the world's greatest thrill rides, like the Stampede launched coaster or the Curse of the Spynx flying coaster.

In 1940, Crystal Waters opened as a beach and contained a monarail which toured guests around tropical islands and beaches. After Crystal Waters officials announced that they were about to begin construction to expand these islands into a major thrill destination, nobody believed that they could pull it off. And now, after refurbishing the monarail, adding many thrill rides and buildings, and cleaning the islands up, Crystal Waters opens its doors as a world class amusement park.

Posted Image
    ^ Entrance to the park.

Posted Image
    ^ Crystal Lagoon, one of four unique lands.

Posted Image
    ^ Kilo Valley's greatest thrill ride, Stampede.

Posted Image
    ^ More of Kilo Valley.

Posted Image
    ^ Crystal Crossroads contains two excellent coasters.

Posted Image
    ^ Crystal Monarail's original loading platform, from 1940.

Posted Image
    ^ Thunder Square's thrilling ThunderBolt wooden coaster.

Download now!

Thanks to all staffers from COASTER-net who helped me by providing excellent suggestions for the park: Grunts Rock, Tacoking, Kraken, and CP Freak Jon especially. Thanks guys!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading