AD Releases / The Spectrosphere Resort

• MindBender5%s's Photo
    After collecting dust for nearly half a year, my first solo RCT2 park, the Spectrosphere Resort, named for its grand spectrum of atmospheres, is finally up for download. I have to give major props to Freak for the hosting and the great page. Thanks man.

Lots of park info, some screens, and download link can be found at this page.

Enjoy. :)
  • Critic%s's Photo
    No problem, my work sucked anyway.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

No problem, my work sucked anyway.

Come again?
  • MindBender5%s's Photo
    He just wanted his kudos for making the park park bench and stuff. He doesn't know he got it on the RCTHQ page.

To Sfgadv02: Yes, thanks. Your kudos for the coaster are also on the HQ page. ;)
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Nice park Mind, I am really loving that Hurricane coaster. ;)
  • Critic%s's Photo

He just wanted his kudos for making the park park bench and stuff. He doesn't know he got it on the RCTHQ page.

No, I had read them and was responding to them.
  • Nitrophobia%s's Photo
    Awesome park, I love it. Like most of you work, new and creative. Can't wait for you to release more!

-Nitrophobia :it:
  • GuestPoseidon%s's Photo
    I finally got the time today to view the park. It is pretty good, as i expected of it. When i opened it, the initial thought was, ah, the good ol' times. Its good how you can pull off such a nice park with that sense of the past. And yet it is still kept with new and innovative ideas. I personally like the Warlock ride and the spinning wild mouse i believe it was. Overall, the park is very nice. Keep up the work, aand next time release your park when you finish please...
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    I didn't know what to expect when opening the park, but was pleasantly surprised. I've added it to my 'saved game collection'. I enjoyed alot of the architecture and rides. Really a damn nice park. good work.
  • Critic%s's Photo

I didn't know what to expect when opening the park, but was pleasantly surprised. I've added it to my 'saved game collection'. I enjoyed alot of the architecture and rides. Really a damn nice park. good work.

He's alive!!1!11!
  • tyandor%s's Photo

He's alive!!1!11!

But does he know it? :yikes: :D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading